i did some spring cleaning too

88lx5oh

got my garaged a little cleaned up tonight. i work on shit to much in there. i still have some organizing to do. but i can get both cars in there now along with the quads and dirt bike. so im happy.

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p301/hoblick/S4300031-3.jpg

let me kno wmy buddy has like 15-20 of them.. some are good some are bad. he will let all of them go real cheap. i got a few from him and a few from lowes. i have a few sitting up top of my garage, dont know if the balast are bad or if the bulbs are bad, but you are welcome to them for free

I just cleaned up my shop some. Moved all the parts to one side, swept the floor, then moved all the shit to the other side and swept the rest of it out. Although I got precicely dick done on my car, at least the shop is cleaner now...

I need to take a month off of work.

whenever i get some real time, im gonna move everything out, paint the block, and do that floor paint shit the epoxy whatever it is.. the grey shit with the shit you spread over top of it for traction. and then build a new bench and shelves. i just work to much damn overtime right now to start that. also im out of tool space, i need another tool box. just not enough time to do anything anymore.

let me kno wmy buddy has like 15-20 of them.. some are good some are bad. he will let all of them go real cheap. i got a few from him and a few from lowes. i have a few sitting up top of my garage, dont know if the balast are bad or if the bulbs are bad, but you are welcome to them for free

Cool I will let you know. I don't have convenient beams like yours to hang them from so I will have to see if it will even work out.