Don Imus....what are your thoughts?

TTQ B4U

I agree, I'm 26 IQ tested on paper 154 (WTF IS THAT, Still cant spell. Cant figure out complex puzzles and patterns but english...), I've got no formal school and make above 65K now. I agree its possible but the odds are stacked against you. its those of us who fight to swim that make it.

No offense but how did you score a 154, if you can't figure out complex patterns and puzzles. Problem solving is 90% of an IQ test. Was it Mensa accredited ? Really those are the only IQ tests to be taken seriously. I didn't qualify, I only scored in the 96th percentile at a 136. You need to be in the 98th or above to qualify for Mensa membership ...

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense but how did you score a 154, if you can't figure out complex patterns and puzzles. Problem solving is 90% of an IQ test. Was it Mensa accredited ? Really those are the only IQ tests to be taken seriously. I didn't qualify, I only scored in the 96th percentile at a 136. You need to be in the 98th or above to qualify for Mensa membership ...

Yes sir, I believe so I would have to dig up the papers. I had 3 tests. one in 1st grade cause that though I was slow, I was just hyper as fuck. 125 then. middle school 143 then the 154. If you doubt my problem solving We can find someting ot test it with. Thats why I'm a engineer because I solve problems. But thats what Im not here to debate. I do consulting on the side where I deal with penn testing and Foresnics on servers.

I said I CAN figure out btw I just typoed. My biggest issue is my mind thinks faster then my fingers so i start going and stumble over my words. Sorry.

Yes sir, I believe so I would have to dig up the papers. I had 3 tests. one in 1st grade cause that though I was slow, I was just hyper as fuck. 125 then. middle school 143 then the 154. If you doubt my problem solving We can find someting ot test it with. Thats why I'm a engineer because I solve problems. But thats what Im not here to debate. I do consulting on the side where I deal with penn testing and Foresnics on servers.

I said I CAN figure out btw I just typoed. My biggest issue is my mind thinks faster then my fingers so i start going and stumble over my words. Sorry.

I'm not trying to throw shit at you or anything, I'm just wondering what kind of test you took. There are a million different IQ tests out there. I was just wondering if it was a Mensa accredited test. Besides it was you that stated you lacked skills with problem/puzzle solving, which is highly important to a standardized IQ test. I'm sure as hell not trying to "test" you, just asking a question.

nononononon that was a typo man. The test I am going to ask my mom tonight I know she saved it because she was so proud. This was fomr the shrink I used to see for bieng bad hyper.

I am good at puzzle solving.

nononononon that was a typo man. The test I am going to ask my mom tonight I know she saved it because she was so proud. This was fomr the shrink I used to see for bieng bad hyper.

I am good at puzzle solving.

See there you go, though I'm still confused as to why you said you were poor at solving puzzles ?

I was hyperactive as well. This is just before Ritalin became the proverbial, national babysitter though so my brain was spared the ill spanking it would surely have received. Though I probably could have used more focus as a child. Always going from here to there, back and forth.

From the stange guy handing out candy from his dingy van, back to the playground ...

Please stop saying "Mensa accredited." I don't think you entirely know what you're talking about.

The Pharmacist who signed off on a 2x.x dosage amount for the little girl who was perscribed a 3 or .3 amount of meds.. immediate termination on 1 mistake.... granted totally different scenario but similar

I hardly eqaute someone stating their opinion to someone killing a little girl ...

Mensa means stupid thats whats so funny.

"Mensa" means "table" in Latin. In spanish it means "stupid" but I think thats just a coincidence. Or someone being funny.

Please stop saying "Mensa accredited." I don't think you entirely know what you're talking about.

Accredited:

1. officially recognized as meeting the essential requirements, as of academic excellence

2. provided with official credentials

3. accepted as authoritative

As in meeting the requirements for acceptance into Mensa, of which there are many standardized tests that are acceptable.

Thanks for playing though.

Accredited:

1. officially recognized as meeting the essential requirements, as of academic excellence

2. provided with official credentials

3. accepted as authoritative

As in meeting the requirements for acceptance into Mensa, of which there are many standardized tests that are acceptable.

Thanks for playing though.

First, retard, you're not even quoting Mensa correctly. Instead, it looks like you're making shit up again, like where you made up statistics about the portion of IQ tests that devoted to problem solving. Here's a fucking newsflash, Mr. Mensa: 100 percent of IQ tests are devoted to problem solving. Wouldn't be much of a question if you didn't need to solve a problem, huh?

"Hello, this is an IQ test. Here's your first question. Think of the color blue. Okay, great! There's a point. Now, for the next question, listen to me say the following: "basketball." Okay, great, you did! Awesome, there's another point. Wow, from these results, you're a genius."

Second, quit thinking that only intelligence tests utilized by Mensa are acceptable and, commensurately, quit typing all the stupid shit that you think you know about Mensa and intelligence tests just because you have a keyboard, a monitor, and an Internet connection. Rather, get back to me when you've done some research on the following tests not "accredited" by Mensa:

- the Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale - Third Edition

- the Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children - Fourth Edition

- the Woodcock-Johnson III Tests of Cognitive Abilities

In the meantime, maybe you should try this really great, but very brief, measure of intelligence. Get a jigsaw puzzle. Put it in the oven. Turn the oven on to 450 degrees. Put the jigsaw puzzle together with your forehead in as little time as possible. If you can do it in under three minutes, then you're a genius.