What The Hell Is Going On?????

V8 Beast

Guest Mushijobah
If some of you are shallow enough to not attend because you think you're too slow, sell your car and go kill yourself.

I would rather focus on going to school/working instead of wasting a day racing my average at a track to attain an un-impressive number. I figure when I can afford a faster car from having a good education/good job it will be worth my while to pay for a little piece of paper with a sexy number on it. :cool:

Brian, why are you banned from LS1Tech? Was it your response in the For Sale forum? :D

Yeah. Some e-tuff guy decided to try to point out the obvious, so I pointed out that he was a loser. He got me for my 3rd sig violation :asshole:

I only go on there to sell stuff. I sent the guy a nice private message, and started using my other username.

Yeah. Some e-tuff guy decided to try to point out the obvious, so I pointed out that he was a loser. He got me for my 3rd sig violation :asshole:

I only go on there to sell stuff. I sent the guy a nice private message, and started using my other username.

^ would someone please ban this guy.

I've counted five people that said they're going, but haven't paid yet :p

C'mon man, that $30 is earning interest in the bank right now. :) Looks like a valvetrain issue may sideline the Super Coupe unless I have the time (read: Unless I can find someone other than myself to fix it for free) to get it fixed by then. Then again, I may say to hell with it and flog it anyway. It's been a long time since I've seen a 14 second timeslip. :D