New to Columbus Racing

Vander

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never narc'ed on nobody.

http://cdn-25.cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users13/celebgossip/default/msg-11649150586.jpg

Why I seem to disagree Johnny. Remember back in the day of tight pants and big hair was the rage. I seem to recall you telling everyone my hair was fake. That hurt my feelings greatly. Never has David's hair been fake. Back on topic: I, David Hasselhoff say no to this DSM.

XOXOXOXO- Davey H.

taylor, ur retarted. u told me ur not turning the boost up on the car because itll blow up. also, ur car hasnt made it threw a week without being in the shop. u burnt up a clutch after 1,500 miles. the car would lose to my cherokee easily. ud b lucky if u put down 170 hp on the dyno. the car also has stock fuel injectors, and a stock intake manifold. u dont have to lie and show off to be cool. and until u race ky, u can never talk about ut car again

Walbro fuel pump, 780cc fuel injectors ( 48.75lbs), and soon I think I may be getting a custom fuel rail from Slowmo.

You're trying too hard to be technical, and failing miserably.

780cc/min = ~ 75lb/hr injectors.

You also did a great job of describing the series of turbo that you have, but you also apparently have no f'ing clue what size turbo it is, or how to figure it out.

T3/To4E >>> T3 hotside (undisclosed a/r, and turbine wheel size)/ T04E Compressor cover (what compressor wheel?)

You're an idiot.

:asshole: Chill you are making the holy rice lords upset with you. I think your ride is rice-tastic, very rice-aful!!

Yeah. If people don't like it fine, but they can keep their comments to themselves. I've heard it all already

I will race your dsm for $50. if it ever runs again...... in a rusty beat ass old 4cyl mustang with 14" all seasons on it and even give you the go :)

dave you gotta stop post whoreing the car, lol, especially with those shitty tires in the description, people will figure it out, haha. 40-140 on the bike in a few weeks/month? You asked for it yesterday. close enough, wanna throw down? :grin2: