New to Columbus Racing

Vander

wow, i must say that, through two pages, this guy is taking his beating suprisingly well. ill check back at 4 and see how hes holding up. we may have to call off the dogs a little bit on this one. he doing way better than that other newb that just recently got thrashed.

hang in there vander, you are fighting the good fight.

It is because he is used to all the shit that he receives at school about his car, our track coach makes fun of him and so does one of our teachers

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mushijobah
Just de-riceafy it and it will be an acceptable car. Anything that can put numbers like that down that doesn't have ricetarded stuff all over it is OK in the old Kyle book.

Guest Mushijobah
Think you have a big enough sig dedicated to a Buick?

Owners of GTP's and GS's think their cars are extremely sweet/fast. It is normal.

Guest Mushijobah
We do, because we usually have another car that justifies the "sweet/fast" comment :)

To justify a gtp or gs being fast, you would have to be driving something slower. I don't think that is your case.

Well thank you hb712, I plan on getting it re-dynoed after I get everything done I'm doing right now. So when I do, it will be posted for you and everyone else to see. Thats at least a few weeks away though.

9t1GVR4- I like the color of your turbo, did it come like that or did you get it done?

what are you talking about. the compressor housing is just like i bought it, and exhaust housing is polished....

okay w.e your turbo is what diameter is the compressor wheel? Are you running a SMIM? What injectors are you running?

and because there are a number of 12 second W-Body Grocery Getters around town. some may not call that fast, but for what they are it is. those here that frequent the right places know. there's always somebody faster....but who gives a shit.

We do, because we usually have another car that justifies the "sweet/fast" comment :)

and because there are a number of 12 second W-Body Grocery Getters around town. some may not call that fast, but for what they are it is. those here that frequent the right places know. there's always somebody faster....but who gives a shit.

dis doot sait w-body!

but when they can run as fast as many do they are. besides, they are great for hauling more than just ass down the track. they also make good company in Cbus winters.

ups and downs to everything and different strokes......

FWD isn't fun.

but when they can run as fast as many do they are. besides, they are great for hauling more than just ass down the track. they also make good company in Cbus winters.

ups and downs to everything and different strokes......

nope. still not touching rwd.