New to Columbus Racing

Vander

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys my BIKE makes 800HP. Its never been on the dyno But I'm sure the oil change I did got it there.

WTF your cars never been dynoed or tuned and your claiming 450hp. Since my subbys yet to get a clean dyno pull it makes 80000HP. I'm running a turbo. Its kinda silver and has a heat shield. Its also got over night parts from japan.

Also that interior is big bird man.

These guys called and said some civics with spoon engines are out to get you.

http://www.dealmemo.com/Interview/Paul%20Walker%20Up%20and%20Running_files/image005.jpg

Are those JDM y0!?

Yep, they are. I'm so JDM, I sleep on the right side of the bed!!

Oh and also the Moshimoto's came off of the 4 black honda civics with green underglow who have been robbing the trucks.

taylor, i dont care if ur gettin a manifold......you are running like 6 psi, you dont have anything near 200 whp. i would honestly think my cherokee could rape your car. I have more horse and torque than you, and my car weighs less. pathetic i know, but all that shit you put in ur car weighs the car down as well as looking gay. so chill out, get to IPS for the next dyno day, (lay off the stickers for a week so u can afford the $35 shop charge), then youll realize your car is nothing. then at least youll have a starting point and know when the professionals tell you what to do next.

my advice would be a 5 gallon bucket of gas and a match

dave you gotta stop post whoreing the car, lol, especially with those shitty tires in the description, people will figure it out, haha. 40-140 on the bike in a few weeks/month? You asked for it yesterday. close enough, wanna throw down? :grin2:

sure, but you get the upgrade to 16" all seasons so I don't wreck :)