New to Columbus Racing

Vander

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nates lightning is stock, buddy. 380 horsepower. Barely sub 14 second at that, and a dog at a roll.

yup. all the truck has is mid pipes and catback. it had a 80mm maf but the chip for it set off his engine light. im sure nate would be glad to race again.

how do you have 480 hp in that thing. shit ive got WAYYYYYY more mods than that and im hoping for 500-550. What turbo are you running other than a t3/t4? 50trim?

No Welcome from me untill i see a timeslip. and dyno sheet

First I have 450 not 480, it has a new block built to withstand 600hp. But only has 450 unless I get a larger turbo or nos. Also i do not have a T3-T4 turbo, I have a Turbonetics T3-T04E (not to be confused with the Turbonetics T3-T04B), it is a rare turbo which is discontinued. But you can still find one once in a while.

9t1GVR4- I like the color of your turbo, did it come like that or did you get it done?

I'm trying to get pictures up, I'm having trouble doing it. Be patient BAM614. All with time :) Well anyways the transmission is out of my car right now, upgrading my clutch, redoing my turbo piping and blowoff valve. Maybe some other stuff too not sure yet.

Guest Mushijobah

http://photos.pe.facebook.com/v71/120/4/695120120/n695120120_339680_2740.jpg

http://photos-048.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v75/148/54/1412220262/n1412220262_30075048_8413.jpg

http://photos-998.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v63/120/4/695120120/n695120120_155998_9211.jpg

I hope these work for non-facebook users. I got them in the group dedicated to his car. The group is called 'the worst car ever' made by his fellow peers at Bexley High School.

Who woulda thought I could use this same saying twice?

Your car looks like two terrible ricers mated and this is what their baby ricer shat out.

If that's his thing, so be it. If he can back it up (from this point on - being nice and forgetting the Lightning loss), then who cares. I won't consider it ricey so much. (Yet to be proven, though.) If he can't back it up, I gotta go with the 'stone throwers' here and give it the Uncle Ben's Stamp of Approval.

Everybody relax, I told all of you I'm completely redoing it!!! I'm taking off the decals, and putting on the stock hood and spoiler to make it look stock. Still has the GS sticker on the back lol. But it's turbod! Also doing the tranny right now, clutch, and suspension.

And yes it has the exact same seats, spoiler, front bumper and more as Paul Walker's car in The Fast & The Furious.

Kyle- I posted new pics in the group on facebook, I will try and get them on here later tonight.

Everybody relax, I told all of you I'm completely redoing it!!! I'm taking off the decals, and putting on the stock hood and spoiler to make it look stock. Still has the GS sticker on the back lol. But it's turbod! Also doing the tranny right now, clutch, and suspension.

And yes it has the exact same seats, spoiler, front bumper and more as Paul Walker's car in The Fast & The Furious.

Kyle- I posted new pics in the group on facebook, I will try and get them on here later tonight.

what about the same shade of yellow interior?

wow, i must say that, through two pages, this guy is taking his beating suprisingly well. ill check back at 4 and see how hes holding up. we may have to call off the dogs a little bit on this one. he doing way better than that other newb that just recently got thrashed.

hang in there vander, you are fighting the good fight.