2 Fox Bodies at pick n pull today

Stimmel1647545512

Yeah I grabbed a few parts off the 4 cylinder. TPS harness plug and the iac motor/harness plug. btw, Did that 4 cylinder mustang model make decent power or nothing noteworthy?

-Dan

They make cool daily drivers but the 4cyl were dogs.

Yeah I grabbed a few parts off the 4 cylinder. TPS harness plug and the iac motor/harness plug. btw, Did that 4 cylinder mustang model make decent power or nothing noteworthy?

-Dan

if you put a really big turbo on it and it doesn't blow up its fun to drive other than that they make about 65whp almost scary to try and merge into traffic in one

oh and on topic did either one of those foxes have a good rust free hatch by chance???

where the hell have you been? aint seen you post in awhile

Any more these day's I usually just lurk.

if you put a really big turbo on it and it doesn't blow up its fun to drive other than that they make about 65whp almost scary to try and merge into traffic in one

Don't need a really big turbo. The T3's that came stock on the Turbo Coupes are able to create a fun little motor out of them. Guys have ran 12's with the stock turbo. The N/A engine in the mustang now would require some boost freindly mods, but nothing one can't find off the internet for cheap.