Bike Ricer-

coltboostin

If you have a bike-and you

1) Rev the piss out of it as SOON as you fire up the bike

2) Puts through turns @ the slowest speed possible

3) Have Neons all over your place

4) And best of all, think you’re a fucking Star Boy just because you have - crotch rocket-

You’re a bike ricer. Your not cool. Go kill yourself.

So where did you see me?

BTW, I rock. When I roll with my homies we are bad ass on our bike's. You don't know me.

Seriously-

I was at the local watering hole last night-and there were 7 crotch rockets outside. I has a feeling they were a bunch of toolbags that took out loans to be sweet this summer on some bikes yo.

As soon as all of them fire it up-they put them on the limiter. OHHHH-HOW SWEET YOU ARE guys! One of the fags almost laid down his bike just leaving the fucking lot.

Fucking idiots.

If you have a bike-and you

1) Rev the piss out of it as SOON as you fire up the bike

2) Puts through turns @ the slowest speed possible

3) Have Neons all over your place

4) And best of all, think you’re a fucking Star Boy just because you have - crotch rocket-

You’re a bike ricer. Your not cool. Go kill yourself.

5) Ride a Harley

BTW, I was kidding with the above.

I know.

5) Ride a Harley

I think as with crotch rockets-it depends on the person/rider. But-if you have a bandana on, a leather vest-and took your baffles out so your POS can be heard from 10 miles in all directions-

Yes, that Harley guy is indeed a faggot.

BTW-Did you see the fags I am referring to when you were at Dinas?

Lol @ trowa.

Anyways, I personally hate the way most motorcycles sound, or bikes.

However, any hyabusa or ninja sounds saweeet :cool:

stop being a fag nutswinger teenage n00b and keep out of the kitchen

i agree with JP here...revving the piss out of anything is just stupid, and because you can hit 5 digits with your RPMs doesn't make you the exception. you want to hit 180 on the freeway at 10grand, go ahead and do it, just keep your fucking revs down when you're < 5 mph.

yes i was just going to say that they are called squids.

ok know for a true story.

it was the dead of winter, it had been like -10 out for serveral weeks then. was a guys house who ive rode with a few times. our group was talking about bikes and someone asked him the last time he rode it, found out it had been about 4 months since he started it up, so we all walk out to his barn to see his bike, now mind you this is no normal bike, it is a oil leaking harley 93 sportster, he did a couple things to it and one of them was have the rev limiter removed.....

now we are at his barn were it s still biterly cold, he starts it up as it takes a little bit of cranking on it and not even before the starter disengages he revs that thing like there was no tomorrow, we arnt sure how high he hammers it as it has no tach, but all we here is the loud bellowing of his baffleless pipes as he racks the throttle a few good times, them impediatly shuts it off, we all walk back inside and dont say a word.

Maybe because he wishes it was him...

WTF?

Hey toolbag-I have an 01 CBR. I can go play fancypants and put it on the limiter right now if I liked-but that’s right-I’m not a fucking faggot.

Better yet-my old whip would have molested any bike in that group on damn pump gas, and the new project certainly wont be any slower. Fuck my beater Colt would have ran down 4 of them!

So-am I supposed to be jealous since I already have a crotch rocket-or since my car would leave them like they were still sitting in the lot figuring out how that handle thingy in their right hand is supposed to work?

WTF?

Hey toolbag-I have an 01 CBR. I can go play fancypants and put it on the limiter right now if I liked-but that’s right-I’m not a fucking faggot.

Better yet-my old whip would have molested any bike in that group on damn pump gas, and the new project certainly wont be any slower. Fuck my beater Colt would have ran down 4 of them!

So-am I supposed to be jealous since I already have a crotch rocket-or since my car would leave them like they were still sitting in the lot figuring out how that handle thingy in their right hand is supposed to work?

I didn't ask you to tell me about your bike and car, nor did I imply you are homosexual. Grow some balls and take my joke like a man.

i dont care what you say.. you all have revved your bikes.. so shut it

but with age and experience that shit goes away.

i just got this superhawk the other day and havent even broken the speed limit. and really i dont even want to. i guess maturity is a nice thing.

and yeah i did stunt ride. fun while it lasted, but there are more to things in life than being a dumbass.

i dont care what you say.. you all have revved your bikes.. so shut it

but with age and experience that shit goes away.

i just got this superhawk the other day and havent even broken the speed limit. and really i dont even want to. i guess maturity is a nice thing.

and yeah i did stunt ride. fun while it lasted, but there are more to things in life than being a dumbass.

+1

I ride and take turns slow and my licence does not say "squid", or M(Novice). It just says "M". SOme of us are careful because we have a family to take care of intead if getting hurt or killed. I think someone just needs to mind their own business, they caused you no harm.

BTW JP, since you brought up "the colt" AGAIN, quit hatin on others fun, those same 4 people might think you are a faggot for totaling your car on a 200 MPH run in a fucking colt. Just a thought..........

Hello Kettle.......You're Black!