Bike Ricer-

coltboostin

+1

I ride and take turns slow and my licence does not say "squid", or M(Novice). It just says "M". SOme of us are careful because we have a family to take care of intead if getting hurt or killed. I think someone just needs to mind their own business, they caused you no harm.

BTW JP, since you brought up "the colt" AGAIN, quit hatin on others fun, those same 4 people might think you are a faggot for totaling your car on a 200 MPH run in a fucking colt. Just a thought..........

Hello Kettle.......You're Black!

What you’re not understanding is-I don’t care how other people get their kicks-as long as it does not bother anyone else.

Go ahead and buy a bike that you can ride-ride it like a jackass-just not on a public road

Fell free to dry rev the piss out of it, in your fucking garage.

When you invade my space by acting like a jackass dry revving the piss out of your bike-the one you JUST STARTED with a cold dry motor-for no reason other than saying ”Look at me! Im a fucking Tard!!” and interrupting my relaxing Sunday evening, I have a problem with it.

When you THEN proceed to try and be sweet and nearly drop the bike, which would have led to your friend wrecking as well or an innocent driver being forced to avoid your dumb ass laying in the street-I have a fucking problem with it.

You right-I have no balls because I could not interpret your feelings or true intentions via your typed script.

I don't see how you could not interpret it. It was an open ended. I guess you didn't read the 3 periods I put at the end of the sentence. Someone needs to brush up on their sarcasm skills.

:p

I don't see how you could not interpret it. It was an open ended. I guess you didn't read the 3 periods I put at the end of the sentence. Someone needs to brush up on their sarcasm skills.

:p

I just looked in my 06 edition Webster-and I could not find where "..." = sarcasm.

I guess I just don’t have those skills yo. :(

it's 70+ degrees again, and more squids are out, with even less gear on. Here's the way to find a squid (as if there werent enough ways): Both feet down when stopping... both feet down when rolling away from light... both feet down when shifting into second... I want to tell them to get some damn training wheels and go back to their parents driveway til they figure out how to ride. It's a disgrace to sportbikers, ride with your feet up or get a tricycle!

/flame on

//rides alone, feet up, gear on, slow,

///til i get to the twisties