What's up board??

r1crusher

FNG....of course. Name is Kevin....friends call me KC, so everyone but Flounder :thefinger: can call me that. J/K FLOUNDER!! I hale from the outer burbs of Cleveland....west sided....Lorain area to be exact. A little about myself....I've been riding since I've had a license to drive, oh about 17+ years now. Recently purchased my 7th bike over that time, '07 GSXR-1000 Blk/Org (check the avatar). Currently employed at the Invacare (worlds largest wheelchair manufacturer) as a CAD Systems Administrator.

That's a good start I guess, hope to catch up with some you out there this year.

KC

Thank you everyone for your replies.

Only fair to welcome you as you did me....That 1000 is by far the best looking for 2007.So whats the plan for it.You need to come down and do some riding down south sometime..

Take care Eagle.

Thanks again Eagle. The bike is truly spectacular out of the box, handling is notches above my '01, breaks are good but it will get some lines, need to dump the cat and stock cans for something with more tone. That will also drop the added weight Suzuki put on it as well. Obviously then a PCIII and a tune if I can find a reputable tuner close by. I'm still waiting for Akra and Yosh to come up with their full exhaust....and it's killing me to wait!! I have seen you can purchase a Leo mid pipe to remove the cat and then install any slip-ons one wishes. I like the TRC duals but I don't like the chrome. Just looks goofy with almost everything else on the bike black. Oh, and some sliders and a double bubble from ZG. That's about it I guess. I will for sure be getting down hopefully this month. I try to hit you guys/gals up before I head down.

KC

• 4 years later...