Pics from today

V8 Beast

Is your Mustang maroon? If so it was me. I ran up Shrock to Wilson Bridge to 23. I had to head up to Delaware.

Yep, very nice car buddy. I saw it and pointed it out to my friend, the wheels really set off that car.

Yep, very nice car buddy. I saw it and pointed it out to my friend, the wheels really set off that car.

Thats a definite!!!! When I was beside him on the freeway I started to miss my old rims.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/ws6.jpg

Thanks! I thought I recognized your Mustang but was not sure. I am still relatively new to the "active" community here so I am still getting to know the cars in the club.

Your Mustang looked clean. It is hard to drive a T/A and not see every Mustang on the road. I am sure the reverse is true. We watch out for the competition;-)

Thanks! I thought I recognized your Mustang but was not sure. I am still relatively new to the "active" community here so I am still getting to know the cars in the club.

Your Mustang looked clean. It is hard to drive a T/A and not see every Mustang on the road. I am sure the reverse is true. We watch out for the competition;-)

LOL, yep, I was definitely "transam" profiling. I wished I had been heading your way with you, your car sounded as loud as mine, we probably would have stirred up some trouble or upset the elderly.

LOL, yep, I was definitely "transam" profiling. I wished I had been heading your way with you, your car sounded as loud as mine, we probably would have stirred up some trouble or upset the elderly.

Wake the dead....

My car is not quiet at WOT that is for sure!

I will see you around I am sure.