Funny picture thread.

cbrjess0815

fdisk...the first utility I learned....

Yeah, but it would have been nice to cycle them back out in 10 minutes not 2 hours. These were internal employees that woudl borrow the laptops if they went on a business trip, or were new and hadn't bought their own laptop yet (required, but reimbursed). You'd think people would figure out that a company laptop is off-limits for teh pr0n but apparently not these guys.

Managemetn didn't want to hear about it. Even though we had a policy again pr0n we never acted up any that we found unless it was useful to help justify soemone getting fired for something else they did.

That only changed when a woman joined my team and objected to being assigned to clean up the pr0n. Then they cracked down.

Umm... hope this is safe to post!

Not exactly safe for work, but...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_cEjs_p6NpG8/SzoC-4peacI/AAAAAAAAB1E/q1vgNUpvqDQ/s400/sasha-grey-wants-to-show-you-her-purse-nsfw-20494-1256854100-6.jpg

Edited by just_some_dude

The way she is holding the bag makes it look like a fur Burger

Understood.

Not aimed at that one pic, necessarily, but I wish there was a button to hide pics that I don't want displayed. Despite it being understoof that this is a NSFW thread, most of the pics in this thread are fine. But every now and then one comes along that I don't want on my screen at the office. I have to avoid the thread at work until the page number clicks over. If I could click on a button that would hid the images I don' want to see again then that would be awesome.

Understood.

Not aimed at that one pic, necessarily, but I wish there was a button to hide pics that I don't want displayed. Despite it being understoof that this is a NSFW thread, most of the pics in this thread are fine. But every now and then one comes along that I don't want on my screen at the office. I have to avoid the thread at work until the page number clicks over. If I could click on a button that would hid the images I don' want to see again then that would be awesome.

That's above my head.

Understood.

don't click the thread til you get home....problem solved

LESS TALKY MORE FUNNY