Fall Norwalk 2007!

MrMeanGreen

This is just an FYI that the fall event for CR's Norwalk Track Day is Friday, September 28th, 2007 with a rain date of Monday, October 1st.

10am-4pm

I'm trying to set this up and get funds together where I'm guesstimating that we will have a discounted admission to the event:

CR Senior Members: $10/vehicle, spectators free

CR Members: $15/vehicle, spectators free

CR Newbs and Non-CR members: $25/vehicle, $5/spectator

We will start taking payments via Paypal (plus fees) mid-June FOR CR ONLY and if there's any spots open in August, will open up to cash and check payments as well as non-CR people.

More to come :)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ bitch please...... lol you don't know what I've got cookin... :D and you only beat me by .1x because you're tuned.... cuz you car sure as hell wasn't running like that we I roll/dig raced you that one night..

When we rolled I had a full car load. Plus you have no Idea what I have cookin in my LS1. I can guarantee low 12 second passes this fall. Hell if all goes well I might even pull a couple high 11 second passes. You will get pwned again!! Somebody quote that!!

When we rolled I had a full car load. Plus you have no Idea what I have cookin in my LS1. I can guarantee low 12 second passes this fall. Hell if all goes well I might even pull a couple high 11 second passes. You will get pwned again!! Somebody quote that!!

I thought the gto's were ls2's....? :confused: