Just got a Ninja 250R

Sully

Would anyone be willing to come to my place to give the bike a once-over and let me know if I need to do anything to it? Or even give me some pointers on what to check, clean, lube, etc? This is my first bike and I don't want to ruin in by not taking care of it and doing the proper maintenance. I live on the westside across from Georgesville Square. I am planning on taking the test for my permit in the morning and getting plates on the bike tomorrow as well so that I can start riding. Hit me up on my cell at 614-620-6672 if you could come out. I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Mike

If I get my bike fixed tomorrow I'd be up for stopping by, I know the basic's but have some good friends that know everything about bikes. I'm free fri/sat/sun and will be riding as well. Make sure you get some good gear, helmet, gloves, jacket and boots are like a must in my mind. I wear jeans but some friends wear leathers.

When I bought my bike I did everything once over just because I didn't know what the previous owner had/hadn't done and its not worth risking in my mind.

good luck, ride safe, lmk if you want to get together this weekend, I'll be out with some friends for sure.

I live in Avalon, right behind the theater, i can take it for a quick test ride and see if its alright. Andy had one and i rode it quite a bit so i know the works of it pretty well. give me a call tomorrow around launch or in the evening, im off after my meeting in the morning.

335-6118 apt

513-314-2436 cell

Cool, thanks everyone!! I'm getting ready to go take my permit test now and get the bike registered, plates and all that fun stuff.

Nick, I'll give you a call after I get back home.

Guest 2akro
Hey there welcome to bikes. I love them. If you ever decide your up in toledo give me a call we will go riding. 419-304-8120. I have a 2006 Hayabusa. that is my 6th bike none of them did i wreck i out grew them.

Would anyone be willing to come to my place to give the bike a once-over and let me know if I need to do anything to it?

Let me know if you still need help, I helped Matt(superhawk) get his bike road ready. We could both come by and check her out if you want, and as long as Matt is available the same time as I am. Later bro and welcome to the bike world!!

Nick (Spln Sux) came over and helped me with it. Looks like the carbs need adjusted. I'm gonna go over to Ask tomorrow and talk w/ them, plus I need a couple items for the bike.

After we got it running fairly decent, I took the bike out for about 30 minutes this evening. It was pretty damn cold, so that's why I wasn't out long.

Thanks again Nick! I'll have to buy you a couple beers over at B-dubs sometime soon.

You're fuckin right it's a bit cold. I was only wearing a tshirt under my mesh jacket and the hwy I was freezing my nuts off. I had to ride though, got my bike fixed today after being down a week. I'm free sat/sun if you want to get together, kevin(yota) has got my cell number, or just anyone PM me if somethings going on.

You're fuckin right it's a bit cold. I was only wearing a tshirt under my mesh jacket and the hwy I was freezing my nuts off. I had to ride though, got my bike fixed today after being down a week. I'm free sat/sun if you want to get together, kevin(yota) has got my cell number, or just anyone PM me if somethings going on.

thats nothing! i rode from cleveland to here 2 weeks ago at 5am when it was 36 degrees, out. Thats with my skinny ass and mesh riding gloves, now that was cold!

thats nothing! i rode from cleveland to here 2 weeks ago at 5am when it was 36 degrees, out. Thats with my skinny ass and mesh riding gloves, now that was cold!

ok, you got me beat on the retarded scale,lol

how was the play? haha