Heads Up Display

CD

Intense Custom PCM

TOG Silver Ceramic Headers

Milzy Motorsports Custom Exhuast

Intense Modular Pulley System with 3.2 pulley

Newly rebuilt tranny 5K miles on it

Lucas 42.5# Injectors

ZZPerformance ICCU (tune you timing and a/f on the fly)

Walboro 255lph Fuel Pump

Caspers Fuel Pump Hotwire kit

Caspers High speed fanswitch

Gauge Pod with mechanical boost and oil pressure gaugaes (Autometer Phantom)

Jacobs spark plug wires

Intake w/ 9” K&N

Valve Cover Breather

new walbro fuel pump

extra set of gold crosslace rims with tires

new high flow fuel filter ( needs installed)

99+ coolant bottle ( needs installed)

new front valve covergasket

new radiator

new tensioner pulley

I can include a pair of Nitto Drag radials and a 3" cutout for the right price.

Now for the problem:

Fuel gauge does not work, but a working 97 sending unit and 2nd brand new walbro 255 pump will be included.

A/C does not work, have not even investigated

Passenger window is off track

Passenger side trim needs painted and installed, front bumper and right front fender need touched up or repainted as they are flaking, and it could use a passenger side mirror.

The tensioner pulley broke a few weeks ago, this caused the car to overheat trying to coast to my mechanic a few hundred feet from where this happened, this popped the radiator, and now it's burning a little bit of oil. This was found to be a SMALL head gasket leak letting coolant into #2 cylinder, however the Car still runs and drives fine, doesn't overheat, holds oil PSI fine, and compression is good in all cylinders.

This is my daily driver, but I picked up a car that accomidates the family so I no longer need the GTP. It is a great car ready for a new home.

Asking $3250 OBO

Thanks,

Shane/Nachius

I drove on the head gasket for a few weeks, but had the compression and oil checked last week and both look great. It is a slight headgasket leak on the exhaust side so coolant is coming into the #2 cylinder and the VAST majority of it is burning up. It runs and drives fine Oil pressure is good. I just wouldn't suggest trying to go WOT until the head gasket is replaced. I picked up a new Daily Driver yesterday so I will be Parking the GTP and working on the smaller things with it.

I may demod if I can't sell as a whole.

I just purchased ported heads, XP Cam, lifters, pushrods, rollermaster timing chain, and mls head gaskets for the car. At this point it would still be for sale, but at the additional cost of the parts or the parts and labor + asking price once I have it repaired.