Cookout today!

Amy

Hey I know this is a little late notice but a few friends and I are going to head out to Alum Creek today for some fun in the sun and a small cookout. If anyone is wanting to go.. it is a open invitation. We are heading there around 1p.

Weather looks to be good and should be a blast! Hope to see everyone there. If you need directions shoot me a pm!

Anyone interested?

Why's that?

They tested the water quality in some of the local lakes. Alum Creek failed miserably. Delware and Hoover passed with Hoover being the cleanest. So no swimming or fishing in Alum Creek unless you want poop in your racoon wounds. (Some of you may get the last statement.)

On another note, I may have to head up there if I get bored and meet some more people.

They tested the water quality in some of the local lakes. Alum Creek failed miserably. Delware and Hoover passed with Hoover being the cleanest. So no swimming or fishing in Alum Creek unless you want poop in your racoon wounds. (Some of you may get the last statement.)

On another note, I may have to head up there if I get bored and meet some more people.

Oh umm yeah.. thats yucky!

Guest hotrodmama024

Amy wanted me to post she and a few others will be up there around 5-6.

We are atempting to leave my house around easton at 3-4 due our kids.

We will be bringing some BBQ stuff, if you would like to partake... bring whatever you would like to throw in.

See Ya!

So is it now a dinnertime/late afternoon cookout dealio? If so i can make that, but I just woke up, and am about to go back to sleep for a few, I played beer pong till the sun came up this mroning and im tired

Guest hotrodmama024
Yes AJ (white ws6) and I will be there along with Anthony, Jess, Lani around 4p.. so head on up whenever!

HEY STOP COPYING ME!!

I'm coming out for a bit, Matt you take Polaris to South Old state and take a right on Lewis Center, look for it on your left after a short ways around a bend.

is that R off 71N and which way on South Old state? I think its right off 71n, then left on South Old state and then right on Lewis center, will that work? I'll be on the bike so I can't bring anything, anyone care to provide me with a beverage? Anything works, I just know it'll be fuckin' hot. TIA

if you came 71n to polaris it would be a left at the light, right on old state right, on lewis. or you can do right on polaris, left on worthington galena, left on east powell, road, right on old state, right on lewis.