Hola from Ohio.

Guest neoncrazy101

Guest neoncrazy101

Hey guys, my name is Austin but i go by Peppy. i've heard about this site from the other forums that i'm on so i finally decided to join. I am 17 right now and i drive a '95 Plymouth Neon Highline w/ 246,000 miles on it. but my new toy is a '97 Dodge Neon coupe that i have a lot of plans for.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c150/YIKESNEON/My%20Baby/563699-R1-01-23_002.jpg

thats my current beast.

and heres my new one that i'll be driving within the next month (needs a head gasket)

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c150/YIKESNEON/New%20Baby/IMG_1804.jpg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so, uhh what will it run ya to upgrade it to an srt-4? Gods honest truth, short of that you are trying to make a silk purse out of a sows ear. I know, I owned a beat to shit mustang gt.

Looks like you've got a couple clean neons. I remember seeing some crazy slowmo neons when I was tearing apart the blue slug, and I also remember racing (in a completely sanctioned, closed course race of course) an R/T that had an SRT-4 swap that kept up with a BMW 540i Sport.

Welcome to the boards...keep your head low and your sense of humor about you.

in before the shit storm.

I hope your doing a SRT-4 Swap. Anything else would be a waste of cash.

Unless your "Billy" with the "300hp" NA Neon...... Who was affraid to race a stock monte carlo SS.

otherwise WELCOME!!!!

Guest The Celtic Savage
Well, now that Duffy has relinquished his "King Bonehead" crown I see we have an heir to the throne! I believe the words you were looking for were "I'm a friggin' noob."

You are not the master noob anymore, martin. No! NO! You're just a forum troller now :D

Does that neon have a bondo'd rear fender? I might know that car...

hahaha i was thinking the same thing. His was a 95 not a 97 otherwise I thought it was jons old car!

Guest neoncrazy101
Why did you tell us "Hi from Ohio." as if people come to 'Columbus Racing' with greetings from California and shit.

i had a brain fart and when i got off i was like. "wait, this is COLUMBUSracing, wow i must be stupid today" lol.

and i am for real. i think. anyways. i'm not going to do a SRT-4 swap. if i were to do that, i'd rather just buy a SRT-4 or a 03-05 Neon, be a lot easier. plus i like the 2.0l in the Neons. My plans for it though would be drynomax exhaust, MPx UDP, and some other things that i already have (aka highflow cat and a CAI, a real CAI not a WAI). oh and as soon as my green Neon finally dies or i just stop driving it i'll be ripping the motor out of that one and doing a performance rebuild on that and then swap it into my red one. so now then, who was i supposed to PM?

and no bondo on any of the Neons, least not that i know of, i just bought the red one a few weeks ago so who knows.

You are not the master noob anymore, martin. No! NO! You're just a forum troller now :D

Does that neon have a bondo'd rear fender? I might know that car...

I never stated who was the master newb. I did get a PM though. mayb this guy is real.