What if an NFL WR decided to take up MMA?

HotCarl

Man he got knocked the fuck out!! I didnt realize Morton was built like that, I guess those pads hide alot. Nice find!

Most likely, he's not built like that naturally. Besides getting knocked the fuck out, he refused to take a urine/blood test for doping, and forfeited a $100k payday.

Scott

peace

Most likely, he's not built like that naturally. Besides getting knocked the fuck out, he refused to take a urine/blood test for doping, and forfeited a $100k payday.

Scott

peace

Holy shit, was that in the NFL or when he fought this fight? I didn't see anything about that on SI.com when i first saw the story.

Holy shit, was that in the NFL or when he fought this fight? I didn't see anything about that on SI.com when i first saw the story.

That was for this fight. I can't believe he was scheduled to make that much money in his debut. Most star MMA fighters don't make that much, even some that already hold titles.

vid has been removed for copyright infringement

There was 2 vids on youtube. One was owned by CBS and taken off immediatly, I guess the other one i linked was too. Basically within a minute of the match's start he gets fucked up. One punch.