Good place to eat on the east side?

RedRocket1647545505

There is always the Mad Greek on Main Street, which is awesome. Same owner as the Happy Greek in the Short North.

Also try Butch's on Main for Italian, The Happy Dragon on Main in Reynoldsburg for Asian, and Massey's Pizza on Main for Pizza.

Oh, and if you want East Side as in Easton, I'm sure you already know everything there. But I just had dinner at the restaurant in the Hilton two weeks ago. Excellent food, very quiet and cozy atmosphere, and great service. I hear it's not typically crowded. It's the type of place I'd take family, grandparents, etc. Always worth a look.

There is always the Mad Greek on Main Street, which is awesome. Same owner as the Happy Greek in the Short North.

Also try Butch's on Main for Italian, The Happy Dragon on Main in Reynoldsburg for Asian, and Massey's Pizza on Main for Pizza.

best list outta the bunch.

J Alexander's is my favorite place to eat. . period. . . a little on the pricey side, but WELL WORTH IT

7550 Vantage Drive (off 270)

http://www.jalexanders.com

Check out the website for the menu, they have some of the best service in columbus. . . and what I have found to be one of the best steaks (prime rib is my personal favorite, with garlic mashed potatoes and a caesar salad).

Hope this helps.

Personally, I lvoe PFChangs for asian, Gahanna/Bexley Pizza Plus for the obvious (the won best local pizza a few years in a row), Ted's Montana Grill in Dublin for awesome burgers -

nevermind.....ignore me, I just love food! :)

There is a nice quiet place on the corner of 256 and livingston tucked back on the west side of 256 in the corner, Scalis or la scala, I cant remember the name of it. Very nice place for italian food.

I've been to La Scala Italian before. It is pretty good but not as good as TAT. The one I went to is on 161 in dublin.

+1 for the mad greek. very reasonable prices, and the food is much better than the one on campus, even though the same guy owns it, and it has the same menu basically--too many mexicans at the one on campus--no offense to any mexicans here, its just that greek food tastes better when served by authentic greeks--its the same thing with mexican food