Stop wearing these fucking shoes

Mensan

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/I/31nQRvFnBNL._AA280_.jpg

They are ugly. Everyone knows they're ugly. They will never be attractive or fashionable. I want to puke every time I see someone wearing these.

i got a guy at work, maintenence/fix-it guy who wears a red pair of those the last couple weeks...funny as fuck caus i was in the lobby, and i said "john, those look like a comfortable pair of shoes" (somewhat sarcastic), and he went on to say how comfortable they are, i hopped on the elevator with an older black guy, and as soon as the door shut he goes "yeah, but they look fucking ridiculous...for christ sake, theyre pink!". lol

I think it's different if you are working. I think these should be acceptable gardening, showering, or working as a nurse. The last one is a little questionable though.

Thats where they came from. the medical community, nurse's doctor's etc... My nephew has a pair of red and white one's and my neice has a pink pair... Then again their 5 and 3 so who the hell cares right?

anyone remember jellies, i think someone mentioned them earlier. That's what I think of when i see them. It's a fad, at least they replaced those cheap ass flip flops everyone was wearing for a while. Ok if you live in Florida or California and your at the beach everyday, then ok I can understand. But not Ohio.

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/I/31nQRvFnBNL._AA280_.jpg

They are ugly. Everyone knows they're ugly. They will never be attractive or fashionable. I want to puke every time I see someone wearing these.

For once we are on the same page. They are terrible.

When I first moved back to Texas, I went to a boot store with this girl and saw the most hideous footwear ever. Try to imagine a tennis shoe bottom and a cowboy boot top. Most ridiculous f'n thing... I wish I could find a picture of it. I'll try again later.

um - who cares?

exaclty...im sure someone doesnt like you wearing your jordans (not you joe) they are called crocs and from what i hear they are very comfortable. my girlfriend has a pair and she got onto them from her mom, whos got a medical condition and they help here with here feet.

so like joe said

who cares?