Trailer needed ASAP to pick up Bens bike

Joe

Hey guys, I am in need of a trailer ASAP to go pick up Ben's bike from impound. I am off work all day, so time is not an issue other than getting there before they close. It doesnt have to be a big trailer, or even a nice one. I jsut need one to toss it in and take it to his house.

Thanks in advance!!

If you still need a hand tomorrow (Tuesday) let me know. I can drive the fullsize and help you load it and deliver it wherever is needed.

ditto, my cell is 614-595-5536, before 2pm if possible.

Ain't that a bitch? I don't know if I will keep it or not. Riding a 20 year old bike that was just laid down at 80 just makes me kind of uneasy. I don't even know if I should sell it to someone as if the thing falls apart and someone else gets hurt I will not forgive myself.

Joe I was thinking about the bell you gave me when the lady pulled out infront of me on a 25mph street and I stopped but dropped it. I think the bell works and it stays with me. :)

Ain't that a bitch? I don't know if I will keep it or not. Riding a 20 year old bike that was just laid down at 70 just makes me kind of uneasy. I don't even know if I should sell it to someone as if the thing falls apart and someone else gets hurt I will not forgive myself.

Joe I was thinking about the bell you gave me when the lady pulled out infront of me on a 25mph street and I stopped but dropped it. I think the bell works and it stays with me. :)

Yea, those bells do work. I had to explain to Scott what it was when he looked at it and looked at me like, "WTF, Mate?!" :grin2:

Scott, thanks again for the use of your truck/trailer. Also, it was a fun adventure!! :) And don't worry, everything was okay later on, she was just not feeling well.