think about riding in tennis shoes?

John

So he thinks his shoe string got stuck in the chain and it tightened his shoe so tight then ripped it off that his skin went with?

yeah but his chain is on the other side. thats a right foot. or at least whats left of one...

for those who didnt see the original video, basically all the skin of his foot came off like a sock. NASTY.

if you go to the second follow up vid that bigbluebird posted, look at the first video in related vids. its still gone, but you can see the screencap of the skin of his foot hanging off like cloth or something.

parts411.com is having a sale on everything.

you'll see a ID number 12354 -- 12314 --123

this middle number between the -- (ie 12314 in this case) is the coupon code. enter that in at checkout and get your price quote.

then take your new price to sportbiketrackgear.com and get your price match along with free shipping to your door the next day (if your north of cbus)

ps--the code will go away if you order something else, so you have to patiently do individual orders to get each price quote.

pps -- i have alpinestar smx boots for sale. used good condition. black. size 44 euro. 50 bucks. good starter boot.

I love to wear tennis shoes when I can get away with it. I can feel my feet better and can touch the ground easier at stops. Most likely I'll wear whatever I feel like on a commute, but out for a southern Ohio journey, I will always have the riding boots. The last time I went down the boots got torn a bit.