Not your typical window tint question *BMW*

Ramsey

My buddy with the 02 325 has it schedule to get tinted soon, and i was worried about how the windows automatically open and close a little bit when the doors are opened and closed. will this pose a problems in the first couple of days for the tint?

My dad's G35 coupe does the same thing and I don't think he had any issues with it. I'm sure wherever he's getting it done has had cars like that in the past. Just tell him to call them and confirm if it would be an issue or not.

you cant pull the fuse or a terminal or anything. it will hit the edge of the door and may break the glass. its like an instantanious movement of like a 1/4" to make it clear and to get a tighter seal. its amazing how quick it is. my dad was looking at a mustang and i tried opening real fast and i could never get it to catch. I wouldnt think it would be a problem as many cars with it and tint that you see.

don't disable it. They move because the door doesn't have a frame, and the window makes the seal. If you disable it you won't be able to shut the door all the way. I don't think it'd cause a big problem as it's only moving about 1/4", but if he can avoid driving for a few days then it'd probably be best.