What to do in California? (SF, Napa area)

Lustalbert

Puting together a trip for the wife any myself to California in July. I am wondering if anyone has been out there, and what you enjoyed doing and seeing, and places to aviod.

We are planaing to hit the San Francisco/napa area, then Lake Tahoe (if it is not a pile of ash by then)

So far things that we have found are a hot air ballon ride over Napa, check out the Golden gate area, visit Alkatraz, and do some sight seeing around Lake Tahoe.

Thanks for any input.

I am pretty sure Monterey got rid of the great white due to it eating everything. ( http://www.montereybayaquarium.org/whiteshark/ )

Alcatraz is fun but loads of walking. The waterfront in SF is pretty cool, loads of SF related shopping. Lots of SF is homeless people and beggars, Castro is fun if you are solid in your manhood and like wine/cheese. If that is the case then Napa is probably going to be more fun for both of you. I would suggest Napa and the Redwoods.

You can only get the weed prescription in Oakland and you don't want to go there.

Make an excuse to a doctor and pay some money and get a perscription for weed hahaha

and bring me some. I'm trying to get snoop dog to visit me

I would ike the following strains ;)

OG KUSH

Purple Kush

BCMUD

Maui Wowie

Pink P*ssy

shit and what ever else you like ROFL

• 3 weeks later...
Lots of SF is homeless people and beggars...

Had one guy already ask me if "You would be intrested in sponsoring me for a burger from (whatever resteraunt)"

Alkatraz is on the agenda for tonight with a dinner cruise, hopefully I will get some good pictures to kill your 56K with.

Union sation and Gherdelli square are also on the list of to do for today and tomorrow.

In SF goto hate and ashberry get some ben&jerry's ice cream from their parlor on the corner walk up to 710 ashberry and sit on the steps of the first house the Grateful Dead lived in (until the assholes who own it make you leave(stupid rich nonDead fan yuppies and their $2.5mil house).

Joshua

SlowMotion Motorsports

In SF goto hate and ashberry get some ben&jerry's ice cream from their parlor on the corner walk up to 710 ashberry and sit on the steps of the first house the Grateful Dead lived in (until the assholes who own it make you leave(stupid rich nonDead fan yuppies and their $2.5mil house).

Joshua

SlowMotion Motorsports

haight..... ashbury.... that area is really aweosme, not just for the grateful dead significance, but the art and culture around there is still very free and liberal

Lumbard street, Coit tower, pier 39 is very touristy but cool for the sea lions. Also the winchester house is cool but will be a bit of a drive (look up online about that) Depending on what you like to do there are the redwoods, goldengate park, take a ride on the cable car, check out a giants game. I wouldnt suggest going to an oakland game, its really rough around that area. Some parts of oakland are VERY nice and rich but theres not much median and the rest is dirt poor and rough.