New place to go diving.

Akula

I went diving at The Club at Muirfield in the irrigation pond today. They needed someone to clean out their pump input line. Crazy, no viz, algae so thick I could hardly move. Atleast it was better than what was on TV.

I went diving at The Club at Muirfield in the irrigation pond today. They needed someone to clean out their pump input line. Crazy, no viz, algae so thick I could hardly move. Atleast it was better than what was on TV.

howdid you score that one? My septic tanks getting full want to clean that drain?

I don't do haz diving.

I know a guy, type thing. My friend is a John Deere turf grass dealer and they do this thing called One Source. So they sell irrigation equipment and on the sales call the superintendent asked about a problem. He called me to fix it. I fixed it and viola $200.

I tried so hard to go diving but I couldn't get the breathing down. I think it had to do with my recent chest surgery. I would like to practice in a pool somewhere but I have no diving equipment.

are there any legit places to go diving in the ohio area?

over the summer i normally go on 2 week long trips to go diving, but i would like to find places i can go when im up at school.

(ive done the red sea(egypt), dominica(west indies), and big island (hawaii)... all were GREAT diving)

Gilboa Quarry (HUGE fish, cold water), Portsmouth, Circleville and Erie all have diving.

Underwater Connection in Grandview (cheap and good people) <-- good dive shop Trowa if your Dr says it is ok you can go practice at UC, call Bill and tell him about it.

Aquatic Adventures (expensive a$$holes) <-- new dive shop

I have been diving in St. Louis at Bonne Terre, Disney right in the shark tank, Cozumel at scuba club, Key Largo with Rainbow Reef, Ft. Lauderdale with a few places. I love it, I have all of my own gear.

Gilboa Quarry (HUGE fish, cold water), Portsmouth, Circleville and Erie all have diving.

Underwater Connection in Grandview (cheap and good people) <-- good dive shop Trowa if your Dr says it is ok you can go practice at UC, call Bill and tell him about it.

I have been diving in St. Louis at Bonne Terre, Disney right in the shark tank, Cozumel at scuba club, Key Largo with Rainbow Reef, Ft. Lauderdale with a few places. I love it, I have all of my own gear.

+1 on underwater connection, thats what i was going to recommend. they are great people. did all my certs there and am going back for more.

TCC (The Country Club at Muirfield Village) or MVGC?

I know those nasty stench laden ponds and would not dive them without a bleach shower afterwards.

Don't drive so far:

http://thunderbay.noaa.gov/