Bike Question.

thorne

I know on cars its rice and i really don't care for how it looks. But neons on a bike? I think they look pretty swanky. But would it make people look at me as rice/squid. If so I'm not adding it to my list of changes.

It's your bike, man. Do what you want. You think it looks good, who gives two shits and a fuck if someone else doesn't like it. It's not for them and even if it was, as I like to say, you can't please everyone so look out for #1, first. IMESHO, I don't care about neons, but I'd paint that bitch to glow in the dark, though. :D My buddy's R1 looked incredible at night and no added weight. :D

ok ok ok first the Kat basically cant be that fast so why not make it look cool neons or l.e.d's add some flare to a bike you should polish the frame and paint it too just so its diff, maybe even polish the wheel lips that always looks good

ok ok ok first the Kat basically cant be that fast so why not make it look cool neons or l.e.d's add some flare to a bike you should polish the frame and paint it too just so its diff, maybe even polish the wheel lips that always looks good

Ya do know the engine in a Katana is a detuned and sleeved GSXR600 engine? Same engine that's actually used in the 600 Bandit. For about 300 dollars you can switch out the internals and rejet the engine to have the same power as the GSXR600, or someone can just go get the engine from a junkyard and do an engine swap.

I'd say go look into an engine swap rather than neons. I can say they don't help your ability to be seen on the road(I've used LEDs to attempt to make myself more visible) so the only real purpose they serve is to have on when you feel like sitting and posing next to the bike, and the Katana is not much of a bike to pose next to. I'd suggest using the money on something such as high quality tires or a suspension swap(If I remember correctly the rear shock on those wern't sprung well if you were over 160). It'd give you a much more stable feeling on your turns at around apex.

That's my 2 cents.