question for COPS or people that know the law

Martin

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok now I've read the post and as a CPD officer I can only offer one piece of advice to any and all of you but most of all to Martin "DON"T DO STUPID SHIT IN FRONT OF COPS" This whole thing about not breaking 3000rpm WTF you were obviosly driving like a tool and were noticed by the cop. If you don't do stupid things in front of the po po they won't follow you.

PS- I can follow you anywhere I want for as long as I want and eventually you will make a mistake and I can find something to pull you over for if I want you. But I tend to look for drunk drivers more than just minor traffic violations. needless to say I'm still looking at everyone.

I almost got pulled over in Dublin for this once....assumption of almost I know....but I took off from a light as I usually do, street start to about 15mph and then I squeeze into it hard. Up to the posted 45mph which really doesn't even take me up that high in RPM's.

Dublin cop followed me down 161 west across the bridge on my ass. Likely running my tags. I pulled into a school and parked, he pulled in and just looked at me. I popped up my cell phone and waved at him like nothing was going on and proceeded to fake a call to see what he would do.

He left.....worthless fuck if you ask me....go stop a real crime...even Dublin has them. I see him all the time too and in the back of my mind I'm like :finger: buddy.

its called reckless accelceration... i got one of these ... it is ghey

Ok now I've read the post and as a CPD officer I can only offer one piece of advice to any and all of you but most of all to Martin "DON"T DO STUPID SHIT IN FRONT OF COPS" This whole thing about not breaking 3000rpm WTF you were obviosly driving like a tool and were noticed by the cop. If you don't do stupid things in front of the po po they won't follow you.

PS- I can follow you anywhere I want for as long as I want and eventually you will make a mistake and I can find something to pull you over for if I want you. But I tend to look for drunk drivers more than just minor traffic violations. needless to say I'm still looking at everyone.

So what am I suppose to do. Drive like a dam grandma when ever I see you. Thats just fucking retarted. If I was a cop I would be pissed that everyone trys to act like a dam perfect angel when they see me intsead of just trying to stay with in the speed limit. Everyone when they see the cop slow down to 55 when the speed limits 65 and almost cause accidents cause they are breaking for no good reason. Just drive the fucking speed limit and dont be affraid of cops.

so what am i suppose to do. dirve like a dam grandma when ever i see you. thats just fucking retarted. if i was a cop i would be pissed that everyone trys to act like a dam perfect angel when they see me intsead of just trying to stay with in the speed limit. everyone when they see the cop slow down to 55 when the speed limits 65 and almost cause accidents cause they are breaking for no good reason. just drive the fucking speed limit and dont be affraid of cops.

Oh baxter...you know I don't speak spanish...in english please.

Oh baxter...you know I don't speak spanish...in english please.

at your request

así que lo que es supongo hacer. dirve como una abuelita de dique cuando jamás yo le veo. eso acaba de retarted de joder. si fui una policía yo sería meado que todos tratan de actuar como un dique perfecciona a ángel cuando ellos me ven intsead de tratar apenas permanecer con en el límite de la velocidad. todos cuando ellos ven a la policía va más despacio a 55 cuando la velocidad limita 65 y Casi accidentes de causa causan que ellos rompan sin motivo alguno. maneja apenas el límite de la velocidad que jode y puesto es refriega de policías.