question for COPS or people that know the law

Martin

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i never even went past 3000rpms but i did step on it a lil after i knew i wasnt going to squel my tires cause i have a problem with doing that infront of cops

can you elaberate on "exhibition of speed"

sean i think if you keep giving your .02 that you will become poor. i appreciate the money though. he was hardcore following me cause when he was in the left lane and i was in the right and i took a right he cut someone off to take a right behind me. he tried to stay further back to make me think he was gone. i ended up pulling into a parking lot and he kept going. he followed me for about 7 or 8 turns. i doubt it was just a coincidence.

i dont drive like a dick infront of the cops. i didnt even hit 2700 rpms. i am not just gonna drive like an old fucking man cause a cop is behind me. im gonna drive normal and just not speed.

wtf does excessive lane changing have to do w/ anything lol. Only if you do not signal or stay in said lane for X amount of time to properly check to see if a lane change is appropriate. Are you saying the officer should have written himself a ticket for his "excessive lane change"? It has happened...cops writing themselves tickets.

Jesus tap dancing christ...why do any of you associate with this kid?

Because once you meet him in person he's not a bad guy. Just mis guided.

As part of the adopt a noob program I most relate to martin.

lmao

When I was young I raced a cop...and I won ;) True story.

lmao

:funny: adopt a newb. wow. ive heard rumurs that u can get a ticket for excesive lane changing. i figured since i had some people here i mines well ask them.

lmao

lmao

:funny: adopt a newb. wow. ive heard rumurs that u can get a ticket for excesive lane changing. i figured since i had some people here i mines well ask them.

Everytime you make a post you look dumber and dumber than you did in the previous one. Which I really didnt think was possible.

Use the filter in your head before spewing out your intellectual vomit all over the internets.