Music: What you're listening to

Scotty2Hotty

Been listening lately to the new Clutch. Reminds me of some old southern rock/bar bands. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab6lr2b66Ig&mode=related&search= Dunno why, it rocks. Music of the week for me.

Damn, I enjoyed that. :thumbup:

I've been listening to A Perfect Circle's Thirteenth Step and Opeth's Damnation lately.

God I love this:

New Smashing Pumpkins - I think it is pretty good. Sounds just like old SP with new topics to sing about.

Ive been meaning to pick that up but wasn't sure if it was out yet. The single thats out now isn't that bad. Ive never been a HUGE SP fan but always enjoyed some of their stuff.

right now this very minute im listening to old radiohead. But I listen to pretty much anything.

Ive been meaning to pick that up but wasn't sure if it was out yet. The single thats out now isn't that bad. Ive never been a HUGE SP fan but always enjoyed some of their stuff.

Yeah it came out July 10th. Tarantula is there single that is out now. The first song an the album, Doomsday Clock is in the new Transformers movie. To me it is a typical SP album. Some songs on the CD I could care less about, but then they got some good ones. I would say 8 of the 13 tracks (I have the Best Buy edition that has the extra song) are good.

Trying out the new Smashing Pumpkins this morning...

Just got it yesterday and have been listening to it all day. Not bad but not the greatest either, the slower "balad" songs kinda suck but the louder/harder tracks are good so far.

My brother just gave me Timbaland's new cd, badass. Im not a huge rap fan but this cd is pretty damn good.

Zeitgeist is a good listen, but its up and down for me. I'm at work so I'm listening to Beethoven's 6th, but in the car I've been listening to Physical Graffiti (one of the best albums ever written), Led Zeppelin I (the best album ever written), and Abbey Road (a great complement to the Zeppelins). All on a data CD on random, its amazing.