Bored today. Read this.

Mojoe

I need someone who knows wiring and is bored today. I'm off and plan on working on the RX7. Very minor things that are a pain in my ass. Boost controller (mostly the power to it) and same with my wide band. I have everything in my garage that is needed. I just hate doing this stuff.

Food and drink is provided and reasonable compensation. pm me.

Thanks

I would like to make the boost part of the cluster. However, I'm not doing that now. It will be mounted on the steering column. I don't like piler gauges, so no gauges will be going there. Is not that it's something I can't do. I just hate working with electronics. And it's easier with someone else there who know what they are doing. The wide band is done. It just needs a 12volt hook up. And the boost controller won't take long. It's open if someone wants to. If not not a big deal.

Thanks Eric. Today is that last day I will have to mess with it for a few weeks. I'm into it pretty far now. Everything it run where it should be. I need to connect power, grounds, and other wires(hate that part) to the right stuff. Decided to unfuck my head unit wires and Amp, while I was in there. It'll be worth it in the end. But, fuck it was a hot day for messing with this. Thanks for the offer to help.

Eric, I'm glad to hear this. Stick with it for at least 21 days. Call me if you need any info.

Turbomark, I just don't like doing it. I know there isn't much to it. But, something I have to learn to be more comfortable with.

Joe,

Was over by Kenny and Reed the other day and saw your RX7 @ Margaritas. Was in a rush and did not have time to stop, but noticed you car was looking great. Wanted to stop and show you my FD (Silver). Maybe we can hook up @ one of the upcoming CR events (Do you go to any of the QS&L events?). The wiring deal is not that tough just time consuming (Just to fricking HOT to do it now).

Dave