If you guys didnt love Ohioko4s4 before...

coltboostin

Jamie,

Congrats on the new ride. I was hoping to see it be a "frogger" GT3 RS though. :(

Andy

I'm still talking to Alex about it, but I just can't justify paying so much over sticker for an RS...although IMO in green, it's the best looking car EVER PRODUCED. In person they look even 10 times better!

I'm still talking to Alex about it, but I just can't justify paying so much over sticker for an RS...although IMO in green, it's the best looking car EVER PRODUCED. In person they look even 10 times better!

.... stoddard jsut took delivery of a white gt3 last weds or tues..can remeber when i saw it being rolled off the trailor.... and if they give u shit.. let me know my grandfather knows more about porshes then everyone at those damn dealerships. ...actually i think he got back from germany last week infact.

Jaime, you will be happy as hell with the car. (as long as you dont line up next to a silver evo) :)

Shit, you know I'll be pulling it off the trailer with no tags and heading straight down to 224 to run you! How about this....I lose, I buy your wedding gift....you lose and Catharine buys it :)

• 2 weeks later...