columbus racings newest noob

nizzan1984

wasn't talkin to you homie, i noticed your postcount :cool:

mkay i must be blind. i tried to look and i figured my intro thread will never live me down. which i know it still wont :)

I agree with thorne to

well my grandfather gave it to me :cool: and he was the org owner so im not sure where he got it from but i will ask him the next time i talk to him. :D

My father -in - law dated a lady that bought a Z just like yours new . She only had 8,500 miles on it when she died in '03 . It was sold at auction , I just thought that there cannot be that many low mile zx's still around , thought someone might have picked it up at the auction . At one time Nissan tried to buy the car back from her.

Welcome.

:D

Sexy Z. I love the Z cars. How does one get lucky enough to have a clean as vintage z and a clean daily all before 16?

well honestly i have no clue. :rolleyes: like i said the z was given to me and i started saving up for the civic when i was around 9 or so. i guess you can always find a way to get what you REALLY want! :D

and thanks for the welcome everyone. i didnt expect this much attention! :cool:

:D

well honestly i have no clue. :rolleyes: like i said the z was given to me and i started saving up for the civic when i was around 9 or so. i guess you can always find a way to get what you REALLY want! :D

and thanks for the welcome everyone. i didnt expect this much attention! :cool:

I think if I saved up for 6 years the last thing I would buy would be a civic.