will you help ban dihydrogen monoxide?

AJ

Here is a story that came up on yahoo new this morning ..... We must kill the moose world wide now. They fart too much.

click

BTW... what kind of an idiot really care how much a moose farts? Well, maybe the same people that want to ban dihydrogen monoxide!

Sounds to me like you are the one who picks out of the bible what you like, and makes you fell good about yourself. Then you want to disregard anything that is hard for your human mind to comprehend.

Again I will beat the dead horse for you and say the bible is either 100% right or 100% wrong. If 1 part of it is unreliable... why believe any part?

Contextual basis. then why do you not kill your children if they mistake? Not work on sundays. Thats a graven sin. God there are so many. I accept my beliefs man. I accept that I take the bible as a great guide to teach oneself.

Take pone second to tell me why those things are not valid. See I accept that the bible is written by man and even god inspired men make mistakes/flaws.

A interputation of events that was written almost a centry after they took place. I read verses and look at them objectfuly you read verses and say god said let there be light so it must have been click there was light.

I'm done hoenstly because It's pointless to argue with you. You won't take any time to adress anything I've said in the past what would make you adress them know. Watch that video and tell me each part why it's wrong. There vs from the bible. how can that be wrong?

Contextual basis. then why do you not kill your children if they mistake? Not work on sundays. Thats a graven sin. God there are so many. I accept my beliefs man. I accept that I take the bible as a great guide to teach oneself.

This post show your continued lack of basic bible understanding... please go back start with Genesis go through revelation then come back and post. :p

That sums up your post(s)... it is your beliefs, not what God says.

As a man of the word show me the way persay. I've read the book. And you told me on more then 1 occasion that the bible is to be taken litteral. this is the exact reason we fought over evolution. Yet when i show you a litteral passage from the bible you blow it off and ignore it like every other fundie. See I have a massive amount of respect for you because you atleast to the word your standing up for. I give that respect. I just think your to closed minded whe nyou read it. you don't accept that your understanding or even your domionations understanding could be 100% flawed.

If your right and everyone else is wrong what does that make the baptists or the lutheran or any otrher donoimatnoin there are numerous ones that do believe the way I do. Theistic Evolution is even taught at allot of the churches now.

So ehhh I don't know why I draw myself into these conversations. I enjoy the mental stimulation but its a annoying topic when you can't get someone else to even look at something objectively .

Where did I contradict god?

He created the earth moon and stars. No denying that.

He did it in 6 GOD DAYS. Ok I accept that

My beliefs/interputations of things is accepted by many many many many many many many many other dominations as true. So how can my beliefs be wrong. When I say my I am using that as a term to sum up my interptuation wrapped into how I follow it.

I never once twisted any words. I just interutpted. Just like you did.

Nevermind the farts! Moose must be banned because DAcia Logans failed the Moose Test! The world is a dangerous place for small cars because of moose!

http://www.vroom.be/images/news/11/jpg/2005726475846335_01.jpg

In all honesty, there are many things in the world more dangerous than a big bear, a bull moose is one of them.

Religion discussion; Go start another thread. I will say that nothing in this world is 100% right or 100% wrong, especially not a book penned by men.