taking a day off

88lx5oh

isnt it great??

10 min before you have to leave for work, deciding you know what its a beautiful day i think ill stay home and get some shit done then relax instead of driving 40 mins to work putting in my 8 then driving 40 mins home.

isnt it great??

10 min before you have to leave for work, deciding you know what its a beautiful day i think ill stay home and get some shit done then relax instead of driving 40 mins to work putting in my 8 then driving 40 mins home.

"Hey, Mon!" You only work 8 hours a day? :)

HA I've done that once or twice, wake up hung over and still semi-drunk... get showered, dressed and ready to walk out the door then you realize you dont have to be at work for another hour... yup still drunk, im calling in sick.

But I HATE having/taking a day off and not getting anything done, that just annoys me.

haha id be down to help if you need some, just let me know

Thanks. I was just kidding. I have had these things off so many times, I don't know what someone else there would do. lol. If I can get a call back from a set here in town, I will have the car up in 2 hours. Depending on if I replace the cartages, or just say fuck it and swap turbos. If you just want to check it out. I can let you know if/when I get into it. Always more fun when people can sit and laugh at you.

On my day off today, I took a picture of everyone on my myspace friends lists. Printed a picture of each person out on my printer. The took each picture, jerked off on to it, then took a picture of the result. Then I uploaded each picture to a server and posted each one on everyones myspace wall as a comment.

:cool::cool:

I can pretty much do that too. I manage myself and my time, and as long as I don't have any client visits scheduled that day, I'll "work from home". ;) Nobody cares what I do as long as none of my clients are complaining and the servers are up. If you can see CR, the servers are up. :)

Thanks. I was just kidding. I have had these things off so many times, I don't know what someone else there would do. lol. If I can get a call back from a set here in town, I will have the car up in 2 hours. Depending on if I replace the cartages, or just say fuck it and swap turbos. If you just want to check it out. I can let you know if/when I get into it. Always more fun when people can sit and laugh at you.

I'll have an LS1 motor for you soon :grin2: