Primed the stang today...*~(pics)~*

Ryan218

Its looking good, you're definately off to a good start. Who taught you how to paint?

my dad showed me how to do it...then ive just been doing more and more of it...i like body work....i like looking back on the end result and thinking of the before and after..

If it is imported from Canada, does that make it an import, eh?

I have all the strengths of a domestic, but none of its weaknesses...well..maybe a few...

I need to talk to you next time your out this way. I heard a rumor about you from Matt....

Why not dude those stock brakes are junk i just upgraded to stainless lines all around and a 1993 cobra rear end with disc brakes

im going with the cheap route for now... i don't feel like spending thousands on the breaks...if i go wit h rear disk im going with a big brake kit

remember im 15...this a budget build lol :woowoo:

thats right. sorry i thought it was the other way around for some dumb reason. well im prob just gonna save them incase my Superior axels brake for some reason but if you end up comming up with some money and want to do your brake conversion then just let me know.

i will...but im doing 5 lug ranger axles...and mark 7 front rotors.. fronts will cost me 38 a piece (at napa cost). and ranger axles drums for rear..i can get rear for around 50 or under from pull a part...and the rotors new then im set then i just need to go get a new gaskets for the rear end fuilids ect and then get some wheels..im looking to do this for under 400...im using split 5's

Guest sbccivic
this is just to protect it from the elements...ot will be sanded down yet again in a month or so and all body work will be done in which..door handles, all moldings will be taken off,out and sat aside...

if it is not a 2 part primer you wasted your time. the elements will soak into that primer and just cause more problems in the long run.

if it is not a 2 part primer you wasted your time. the elements will soak into that primer and just cause more problems in the long run.

He's doing it "his way". He doesnt care that he is wasting time and wasting material.

I tried to give advice to the kid once but was told it was wrong for not doing it my way. I could give a shit about the way he does it. I was just trying to save him some time and money.

I was curious why he didnt leave it the way it was and only cover the spots where he went to metal, or put filler in it. Because I know he didnt take all the clear off, so sanded clear will protect the panel just as if it werent sanded. After I sand a car it gets washed and may sit out side for some time. The only parts I prime are the repaired areas. But what do we know?

im going with the cheap route for now... i don't feel like spending thousands on the breaks...if i go wit h rear disk im going with a big brake kit

remember im 15...this a budget build lol :woowoo:

find a thunderbird turbo coupe rear end i got one 200 bucks rear discs and 373s cant beat that. good luck with your ride man if you need any parts let me know..I still have that switch

Guest Removed
find a thunderbird turbo coupe rear end i got one 200 bucks rear discs and 373s cant beat that. good luck with your ride man if you need any parts let me know..I still have that switch

some of them had 4.33 gears...the one i had back in the day had it stock , but then it was a auto trans car!

some of them had 4.33 gears...the one i had back in the day had it stock , but then it was a auto trans car!

The rear end i have is out of a 87-88 tc and the autos were 373 and the maual trans cars were 355 a 433 stock would be nasty what years did these come in?