NMRA Columbus

Amy

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say you guys bring out that badass GMs tonight at Hooters and say that shit outloud to some of the NMRA driver :-) We can just start off with the Wild Street class then move on over to Pure Street and Real Street class cars... then for the other guys we can move to Drag Radial class cars :-) So which GM cars are coming out tonight at Hooters??

Doesnt matter that much, none of the mustang guys want to race, they just want to do burnouts in the parking lot. I think that they had the Pure Real Wild parking lot racing class this evening. Plenty of GM and even Dodge stuff on hand tonight, but no Ford takers.

Doesnt matter that much, none of the mustang guys want to race, they just want to do burnouts in the parking lot. I think that they had the Pure Real Wild parking lot racing class this evening. Plenty of GM and even Dodge stuff on hand tonight, but no Ford takers.

Well when your trying to get a fully sponsored car to street race that probably isnt going to work too well. I dont think I would throw away a full sponsor ride, for a street race. Also, most of the drivers have to be up at the crac of dawn to race at the track. Just my thoughts. If you guys wanna call out those cars... here is the way.. http://www.nmraracing.com. Or go to the track and ask them to run. :-)

I say you guys bring out that badass GMs tonight at Hooters and say that shit outloud to some of the NMRA driver :-) We can just start off with the Wild Street class then move on over to Pure Street and Real Street class cars... then for the other guys we can move to Drag Radial class cars :-) So which GM cars are coming out tonight at Hooters??

Damn, now we have to register and call them out on the NMRA board? Whatever happened to just walking up and doing the race? As for the Fully sponsored Race car, I am assuming we are talking about the same one that did some real pure wild parking lot racing, and then proceeded to pull onto Main street and violate at least three or four BMV laws that I can think of, but I understand.

As for the Fully sponsored Race car, I am assuming we are talking about the same one that did some real pure wild parking lot racing, and then proceeded to pull onto Main street and violate at least three or four BMV laws that I can think of, but I understand.

If people are worried about their "fully sponsored" race cars, why are they out driving them on the street?

Damn, now we have to register and call them out on the NMRA board? Whatever happened to just walking up and doing the race? As for the Fully sponsored Race car, I am assuming we are talking about the same one that did some real pure wild parking lot racing, and then proceeded to pull onto Main street and violate at least three or four BMV laws that I can think of, but I understand.

Hey they aren't me or my cars.. you wanna race them look for the guys that wear the "JPC" shirts and ask for Justin Burkham. Thats the owner and driver of that car.. he has like 10 other ones he brought with him.. so Im sure they will be out tonight. But you guys have anything other than a "busa or 1000" to race.. or you just have bikes? Why don't you line up a car to a car? Whatever.

Chris and I showed up last night along with a few others. We asked acouple of the street looking mustangs to race and the said no. So like Chris said it was the pure wild street parking lot. We will be out again tonight so hopefully we can get some action.

I thought that was you that pulled in but I never caught up to you. Props for coming out. I did hear you leave though. ;-)

We are'nt bashing them, I own a Ford also. We couldnt find anyone to race with a parking lot full of Mustangs. Even the supercharged silver Fox body had some excuses, traction, race fuel, etc. Plenty of good match ups last night , no takers.

It'sone thing if guys that do street race talk smack & then come up w/ excuse's that's pretty lame. But maybe alot of people are like me and just don't street race.....it dosen't prove a thing.

No one in columbus dig races anymore. They want to roll race :gay: You have to go up to Cleveland to get any good racing anymore.

No one in columbus dig races anymore. They want to roll race :gay: You have to go up to Cleveland to get any good racing anymore.

We did some last night. Had I not heated up the clutch in the car during the burnout, I"m pretty sure that I would have beat the GSXR(?) 600 I was racing. Good Times, I think that a Bantam weight LS1 dual purpose car (dig and roll) is in the future for the cols area.

Yes we did acouple of dig races last night like chris said. Its just hard to find a spot to do it at without getting caught. Also we are not bashing any fords, we just thought that they would want to race seeing that there was so many of them there.

We did some last night. Had I not heated up the clutch in the car during the burnout, I"m pretty sure that I would have beat the GSXR(?) 600 I was racing. Good Times, I think that a Bantam weight LS1 dual purpose car (dig and roll) is in the future for the cols area.

I think it was a for sure win for you... :cool: