Motorsports of Columbus

Guest Hal

not to hijack your thread but i had some problems with hinds also and pictures to prove it your better off anymore buying a bike from ebay then from a dealer and thats pretty sad

Honda Northwest over in Hilliard

http://www.ohiomotorcycle.com

Talk to Rob Arvai.

We bought two bikes from him, and will be buying a third shortly. By far and away, hands down the best service of any shop around.

I bought 2 bikes(had the first one for 3 days, got hit by a lady in an SUV cause she forgot I was infront of her at a stop sign) from Honda Northwest as well. They will treat you really well and with alot of respect. They also tend to have a good inventory of bone stock bikes.

Not to threadcrap or anything, but what are the details of this situation? Details are everything. When you finance a vehicle, the title is in your name and you get a copy of it, but you don't get an actual title until the loan is paid in full. They still own your vehicle until you're done paying for it, plain and simple. Did they not deliver the bike? That's a different problem altogether.

Not to threadcrap or anything, but what are the details of this situation? Details are everything. When you finance a vehicle, the title is in your name and you get a copy of it, but you don't get an actual title until the loan is paid in full. They still own your vehicle until you're done paying for it, plain and simple. Did they not deliver the bike? That's a different problem altogether.

It depends on how he financed it....Now with this company cards, honda, suzuki, etc....You own the bike outright when you sign. You now have a credit card with the balance of the bike on it. Eventually you get a title in the mail with you as the owner. Bike is free and clear. This is how people are now able to have liability only on sportbikes, there is no lien on it, so full coverage is not required.

Like I said, I can't/won't go into detail until everything is done.

Well, Kurt is a stubborn dude and if you are waiting for him to budge in any way that does not benefit him.....good luck

I've already talked to him, and I know there's no resolution coming from the management of that store.

I've already talked to him, and I know there's no resolution coming from the management of that store.

He is more than a manager of that store. He part owner of the whole damn company. He was sent here from FL went Steve, the last GM, was fired.