I got out of the unemployment line

caseyctsv

I have to say it has been a long 21/2 weeks. It feels like I have been unemployed for 3 months. It was worth it though, I landed a great job with JP Morgan Chase today.

I have a whole new appreciation for those out of work involuntarily.

Best news - the T/A is not going anywhere. In fact, I got a signing bonus that will pay it off and leave a chunk left over (I think the mod bug is coming)

have fun in that dump I hated that place.. I worked for one day and quit. But hey it's a paycheck I guess.

Where did you work - what department? I am going to assume sales or "customer support". I have heard a lot of bad stories about those positions.

Nice job on the..uh..job find...blower perhaps?

Need a rear end first - cannot plant the power it has yet. I will start there. I have some catching up to do - some financial goals I would like to accomplish over the next 6 months - then I will get serious. I don't think it will be forced induction - you can accomplish a lot with good heads.

Found the job on their career board on line.

I applied on line - found someone that worked there - got the recruiter's number - called them directly.

Nice thing is the person I contacted is getting a $5K bonus. She said she will split it with me - if she does that would be nice!

Did you get hired on through a temp agency or walk right in and fill out an application?

where did you work? Westerville (mccoy/brooksedge), easton, polaris? The bottom jobs do suck ass. I was lucky enough to come into a pretty good starting position at JPMC I like it thusfar.

where did you work? Westerville (mccoy/brooksedge), easton, polaris? The bottom jobs do suck ass. I was lucky enough to come into a pretty good starting position at JPMC I like it thusfar.

From what I have heard from people that I know that work there the entry level jobs (there are many of them) suck. However, if you hang in there and move up the ladder it gets much better.

From what I have heard from people that I know that work there the entry level jobs (there are many of them) suck. However, if you hang in there and move up the ladder it gets much better.

Yeah your basically right. Any entry level job in operation's pretty much sucks. When you 'get up the ladder' it gets a little better but if you get out of operation's there's alot less BS to deal with, that is unless your a Customer Service Rep.

Unemployment sucks, its probably the most depressing situation I've ever had to go through. Sounds like you got a great position though, congrats.

Guest hotrodmama024
I will be in the Easton ofice.

Thanks for the congrats!

I have heard good and bad, however, at the level I am coming in at I think I will like it.

Look for me on the way home! lol Congrads on getting a job quickly! Hope everything works out there for you. :)