Dyno'd my car today...

V8 Beast

Just went up to see LaSota at his shop with John to tune the beast. Good news is the car is putting up some good numbers. Bad news.... my car is posessed! The car is going to be at Robs shop until next week, so I'm going to have to take a raincheck on the races this weekend...

We are going to finish up the tune after I get some parts next week. I'll post up the final dyno graph when the car starts cooperating :D

Here is a test run on motor-

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/Picture183.jpg

Not bad for an auto car :cool:

Thanks again Rob and John!!! I'll see you guys next week. I'm curious to see what it puts down on spray....

That was at full timing, with a little more rpm room up top.

Damn car wouldnt let us finish what we started though.... again. I think I'm changing my username to "badluck"

What is full timing, 28 degree 26? Also is your timing going to be the same when the car is NA and then on spray?

I'm not a hater, I had that saved on my folder and have been dying to use it.

Brian, I'm sorry you had to fall victim to it!

:(

PS: Shut up Mazda Boy

It is weaksause thats why I didnt respond. It could have done better with a a few more tweaks. John abd Rob will finish it up next week.

What is full timing, 28 degree 26? Also is your timing going to be the same when the car is NA and then on spray?

28, and my NA will probably have a few degrees pulled for low spray(26/27), but I'm still debating on that one. Then it will have more pulled for full spray. We didnt get a chance to mess with the timing before it started acting up.

I know I joke about having bad luck but it's not really that bad. Some people have issues where they end up spending 1000's to fix them or lose their car for a whole summer. I've spent less than $200 fixing mine. I guess I'm lucky in the fact that they are little issues.