Get Your Shit Ready... Cbus Vs Clvd

Sam1647545489

We all have fast cars, lets not bash on each other!

I think Old Rambler is having a case of PMS with his car ...Robb will figure it out for ya and you will be back up and running... just hope you arent throwing to much squeeze to it and melted something

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Old Rambler is having a case of PMS with his car ...Robb will figure it out for ya and you will be back up and running... just hope you arent throwing to much squeeze to it and melted something

If I wanted your opinion I would of ask for it, but since you wanna throw your spin into it, heres what it is!! I could only imagine the rukus you would raise if I came on here saying I beat you, when you weren't even driving your car!! The other point I need to make with you is, You have no room to talk about putting to much to my car when you have barely had yours out of the driveway this year!! I have logged 1000's of miles and raced every week and drove my car home just like last nite!! You put spray on your car once and your done for the year!! Hmmm.... I guess your the one thats full of shit!! Oh BTW, I'll be out racing again this week! My car motor is fine!! Now shut your pie hole paul!! :cool: the ramblerman :cool:

LMAO take yours to the track and spray it on the flash of the convertor right out of the gate and see if you DRIVE IT HOME.I thought my shit could handle it and I found out different no big deal...shit happens.

Steve If you beat me my car with someone else driving it I would point that fact out but I wouldnt come on here crying and throwing a temper tantrum over it.Damn you act like a 2yr old sometime chill out .....I seen nothing from sam disrespecting you in his post ... obviously Robb played with sam on the highway last night and Sam got him no big deal for gods sake...RELAX

BTW mine will be back out in 2 weeks

LMAO take yours to the track and spray it on the flash of the convertor right out of the gate and see if you DRIVE IT HOME.I thought my shit could handle it and I found out different no big deal...shit happens.

Steve If you beat me my car with someone else driving it I would point that fact out but I wouldnt come on here crying and throwing a temper tantrum over it.Damn you act like a 2yr old sometime chill out .....I seen nothing from sam disrespecting you in his post ... obviously Robb played with sam on the highway last night and Sam got him no big deal for gods sake...RELAX

BTW mine will be back out in 2 weeks

No, sam was trying to brag about beating me!! Thats what this is about!! You need to get your facts straight too! :cool: the ramblerman :cool:

You didnt miss anything on the last time out, nobody did anything with the cops there. I did a roll on with the rambler and beat him and then the colt incident was right after that.

is this if the post your saying he was braggin about beating you...

i must say.. sam you suck ass at braggin dude...

and Rambler you need to check theres like 5 posts of him saying that he beat your car and didnt know you werent the one driving.... all within the last like hour..

you need to chill out... if its such a big deal...

hes already admitted the fact he didnt race you.. he dicked around on the freeway against your car.. beat it...if this is such a cluster fuck fix your car and rematch...

:popcorn: .... let the drama continue

is this if the post your saying he was braggin about beating you...

i must say.. sam you suck ass at braggin dude...

and Rambler you need to check theres like 5 posts of him saying that he beat your car and didnt know you werent the one driving.... all within the last like hour..

you need to chill out... if its such a big deal...

hes already admitted the fact he didnt race you.. he dicked around on the freeway against your car.. beat it...if this is such a cluster fuck fix your car and rematch...

:popcorn: .... let the drama continue

I am glad you and Pcarillon can see what I was saying. Thanks and hope to see you guys soon sometime. I might try to make it up there one more time if we still have some decent weather for the rest of the yr.

I am glad you and Pcarillon can see what I was saying. Thanks and hope to see you guys soon sometime. I might try to make it up there one more time if we still have some decent weather for the rest of the yr.

jsut look for the red headed kid rocking Guinness gear.. thats usally me... the blue sti with straight pipe provided my transportation last night... due to the fact my bird ate its rear end... and my isuzu is on hold due to summit jacking me around on a wireing harness... but itll be out mid winter and def next summer for some fun.

And don't act like you would of raced with your car breaking up horribly on top end!! I will race anyone any time and yes I have lost a few!! Just don't come on here bragging that you beat ME when you didn't! THAT is the point!! Get your facts straight before you run your mouth!! :cool: the ramblerman :cool:

Steve, I believe Sam called your car the rambler instead of the gremlin. Not everyone is up to speed on the AMC lineup :) He wasn't bragging.

If I wanted your opinion I would of ask for it, but since you wanna throw your spin into it, heres what it is!! ....:

I think attacking someone that is a local- and is on your side in most instances-is a mistake. Think before you type.

No Matter who was driving-he raced Sam, period. Hell, at the gas station when we were getting the dig cars lined up, I was asked why the AMC thing was out of the race after we had already established that he would sit that run out. Whomever was diving your car came looking for a race. Weather you were behind the wheel or not at this point is irrelevant.

You do know what irrelevant means right?

I think attacking someone that is a local- and is on your side in most instances-is a mistake. Think before you type.

No Matter who was driving-he raced Sam, period. Hell, at the gas station when we were getting the dig cars lined up, I was asked why the AMC thing was out of the race after we had already established that he would sit that run out. Whomever was diving your car came looking for a race. Weather you were behind the wheel or not at this point is irrelevant.

My car was not out looking for a race ! Rob had my car out trying to figure out what was wrong withit NOT looking for a race!! My first post anyhow post about it in this thread was to post the facts! He stepped it up not me, so you need to get your facts straight too!! Thats the problem with these forums, to many people run there flappers and don't know what their talking about! :cool: the ramblerman :cool:

Ok guys (including ramblerman) calm down......Yes Steve's car was having some issue's that night and thats why he'd like to re'run koolrayz when it get's figured out...when its right that does not mean he will win but atleast should be a better race.....

Now above is why i was driving Steve's car to see if i could figure it out...(we have not yet)...Me and my bro were just out there following the pack of cars up and down the state route we were on a couple of times and did not see anyone race, so when we got back on that road, Sam was leading the way and for some reason this time everyone was in single file so when we got to the straight away i pulled into the fast lane and shot towards the front and when i got by Sam i floored the rambler to see how it would respond,...then after i slowed down and got back into the slow lane Sam pulled up beside me,....and only because we were there at that time beside each other did i get on it again, and did it mostly just to see Sams car go...i probably was not on it for more than a few seconds and just let out because of the mis....and thats when holy hell broke loose with another car and im sure glad to hear he is alright...

Hope this clears it up a little...

Yes, irrelevant means you and your car!! :D:cool: the ramblerman :cool: