New bike!

igotaprestent4u

Well I finally found one within reason for me. Here she is. 2008 GSX-R 750

They included the stock can too which I may throw on as the current setup is a little loud. After I get a one piece I may invest in full system.

I hope to finally get a track day or two under my belt this summer.

My last bike was an 05 gsxr 600 which was great fun in the corners.

s4nq55.jpg

My opinion is that the 750 is the world's perfect bike. You'll love it. They have a HUGE soft spot reserved in my heart.

Ditch the Hotbodies slip-on. Garbage. Just do me a favor - get something good. Don't go with a Two Bros or something...

most likely will be an akrapovic unit, though I must admit i like the yosh r-55 unit, however that might be a bit to fanboy for my liking.

I like to do it right the first time, no regret :D

I'll probably put the stock exhaust on this week.

I'm VERY happy with the power output and overall quality of my Graves unit. They are very well done in terms of welds and cannister quality. Plus, if you want to stand out a bit, they are not as popular out on the streets. Now at the track, they are much more visible...

http://www.gravesport.com/cgi-bin/shopper?preadd=action&key=EXS_08G7_FTCH

This is the high mount which nets a bit more power than the shorty system that is similar to the OEM style. But, to each their own. The cool thing about Graves is their customer service. Top notch and they are always available.