Norwalk Times thread

Buck531

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11.15@ i think it was 121mph! i was burning up the tires all day= horriable 60's! like 1.70 and up! woulda liked to see the tens. o well maybe next time! ne one got pics of the car with the front wheels in the air? haha brandon i seen that 14.2 at 104!

yea i was so proud of it!....burning through 2 whole gears! maybe next time i will get a 14.1!

12.8 anit gonna make it ithought I had to get a 12.9 rofl... I will pay up now then. And save on my drive train "I got to launch damn hadr to get 60's like I want to see"

You going to the next whempys?

I will beat your time with the new turbo but that was not the bet. I do plan on going back and running me a 13.3.

well, i ran i 12.9, so you would need a 12.89 to beat it. but how about this, if you run better than a 13 flat, well call it a push, and call it even. how bout that?

sounds good, I had a interesting discovery tonight after viewing some datalogs and listening to the car, I've got a boost leak. It sounds like the hose under my intercooler got screwed up again. I'm going to need to replace it. ASAP and get back to the track.

With the front strapped I was running consistent 10.80s in the 130s with 2.0 60's.

Without the strap 11.10s - 11.20s in the high 120s with 2.2 60's.

I need to work on my launch bad. My best run was a 10.79 at 137 with a 1.9 60'.

Not too bad for only being my 2nd time at a drag strip on the bike. Without the strap though I'm basically doing a 1/4 mile wheelie.

Guest hotrodmama024
call me on friday i have my car tore apart right now i am puttin some new brakes and stuff on it!....yea i hope they show up!

Cool.. i will do.. I might have to wait. Need a new clutch. lol

Guest hotrodmama024
yes still stock clutch. By the end of the day i was getting thrown out of 3rd, and it smelled pretty bad. Got 58,000 miles on it though. I think i did pretty good. lol

yes still stock clutch. By the end of the day i was getting thrown out of 3rd, and it smelled pretty bad. Got 58,000 miles on it though. I think i did pretty good. lol

Don't let her lie to you, she's got a 300 shot on there! LOL

If some of you are going back on the 15th (I take it it'll be a test & tune day?) I'll join you. When I was talking to Brian last night, it got me thinking I should at least benchmark the STI even if I don't plan on drag racing it. So I'll load in a Launch Control map and see what it'll do.

They require helmets for sub 13.00 right?

If some of you are going back on the 15th (I take it it'll be a test & tune day?) I'll join you. When I was talking to Brian last night, it got me thinking I should at least benchmark the STI even if I don't plan on drag racing it. So I'll load in a Launch Control map and see what it'll do.

They require helmets for sub 13.00 right?

The 15th is a rental that is currently filled. You wont need to worry about the helmet LOL

quote:Does yours have A/C? Heat? Power Steering? Power Brakes? Seat? Gutted dash? Removed bumper support? Slicks? Skinnies? 9 inch? Full suspension? quote:

So deejays car is a gutted race car?Is that what your saying?

sounds good, I had a interesting discovery tonight after viewing some datalogs and listening to the car, I've got a boost leak. It sounds like the hose under my intercooler got screwed up again. I'm going to need to replace it. ASAP and get back to the track.

I told you it was falling off bad at the track... guess you werent listening.

I told you it was falling off bad at the track... guess you werent listening.

Honestly I thought it was because it was hot, I knew it dropped off some anyways just because its the nature of the subby and AWD. But yeah I've fixed the boost leak twice now and rebroke it. I'm gettin T-Clamps this week.

BTW Draco WREX Were are you getting a launch control map? I did not know one was out. I know I cant get one because I'm not DBW.