Norwalk Times thread

Buck531

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is the motor set to be sprayed?

Also ben, Whats the issue with you always insulting me. First I can't tune my own car. But look your stage 2 wrx did a 13.7 mine did what? a 13.4. So my tuning ability is proven.

I say I think I could do faster with out more parts. you rag on me. my 20$ bet stands i will pay up if I don't get it.

But I think , Some race gas , 4 degrees of timing 22 download tapering to 16ish by redline with 0 knock and a killer 60' boom 12.9

where do you get 2g?

I count up 1200 or so with install.

Guest hotrodmama024

My best time driving.... 1/4 in 12.747@111.01

Best r/t .012

Best 60ft 1.908

Linn's best time: 1/4 in 12.666@111.10

Thanks for showing me up again!

Guest hotrodmama024
i won once and so did she but she also stuck me in the radial tire lane but i will go ahead and make it a point that she never E.T like i did and i wanna go ahead and call her out on the street for how ever much if she would like! ;) lol

(Steve)-did you see my car pulling the left front tire :)

I missed 4th the 2nd time. SOoo ppbtt... Street motor to motor only with you buddy.. but i am game on that!

My best time driving.... 1/4 in 12.747@111.01

Best r/t .012

Best 60ft 1.908

Linn's best time: 1/4 in 12.666@111.10

Thanks for showing me up again!

Don't forget about my 12.64 pass missing 4th. :( I think the 1/8th mile time was two tenths faster than my other 12.66 pass.

I missed 4th the 2nd time. SOoo ppbtt... Street motor to motor only with you buddy.. but i am game on that!

ill will be more than happy to race you on the street!....lets get together tonight!...ohh and why does everyone have videos of everycar except ours?

11.15@ i think it was 121mph! i was burning up the tires all day= horriable 60's! like 1.70 and up! woulda liked to see the tens. o well maybe next time! ne one got pics of the car with the front wheels in the air? haha brandon i seen that 14.2 at 104!

run a 12.89, and you get $20. not sure how much longer they do racing, dont most tracks close in october? (seriously, i have no idea)

In 05 i raced on a sunny day in december it was the 5th as I recall at dragway 42

Guest hotrodmama024
ill will be more than happy to race you on the street!....lets get together tonight!...ohh and why does everyone have videos of everycar except ours?

Mostly about favoritism. Hopefully some others just havent posted. I am sure of it.

Where you want to meet up?

Guest hotrodmama024
11.15@ i think it was 121mph! i was burning up the tires all day= horriable 60's! like 1.70 and up! woulda liked to see the tens. o well maybe next time! ne one got pics of the car with the front wheels in the air? haha brandon i seen that 14.2 at 104!

I have to say... you had a very nice car, and some good runs!!

run a 12.89, and you get $20. not sure how much longer they do racing, dont most tracks close in october? (seriously, i have no idea)

I am headed back to Norwalk on the 15th. They are open for quite sometime as liong as the weather permits!

12.8 anit gonna make it ithought I had to get a 12.9 rofl... I will pay up now then. And save on my drive train "I got to launch damn hadr to get 60's like I want to see"

You going to the next whempys?

I will beat your time with the new turbo but that was not the bet. I do plan on going back and running me a 13.3.

Best 60 ft 1.577

Best ET 11.188

Best MPH 121.85

I had seat belt trouble. Traction trouble and a blown fuse for my soft rev limiter on the starting line and by the end I finally made three passes that were somewhat close to each other