Norwalk Times thread

Buck531

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not bitter.....those are good times. but lets be serious. your car has been gone for what 3 months. to get bolt ons!?! I did all my bolt on in a day all together. you have a built tranny for bolt ons? serisously..... show me a bolt on only ls1 that runs close to those times. I think your lieing..........don't know why you would but hey to each their own. if your not.....thats awsome. you have a very fast car.

It is the truth! He should have pulled better times if he would have not got scared of it!!

11.30 @ 127.7, 1.72

best mph 128.3

I was suprised to run a best 1.62 short time.

On one pass I asked my Dad to sit in the back seat. Unfortunately, the track was getting pretty beat up by that point and I spun. I was sure that a 1.55 was in it, with a little rear ballast.

Dave

I ran 1 shakedown pass, against the Rutan family wagon. I spun under boost in 1st, 2nd and half of 3rd. Never had that much of a traction issue at Norwalk, regardless I managed my best ET and mph to date.

r/t .424

60' 2.396

330 6.246

1/8 9.100

mph 88.61

1000 11.5

1/4 13.48

mph 114.02

Thanks for letting me make a pass Ant.

This is my best ET for today but that MPH is screwed up.

12.143 @ 109.56 1.723

That was from the right lane first thing in the morning. I did 2 more early runs on the right side and all 3 have 109.xx instead of 113.xx for similar runs on the left.

I did get my 4 best 60's with this car today.

I would luv to see what your machine would do with FI :).

11.33 @ 122, 1.8 60' for me

10.94 @ 123, 1.7 60' with Sam driving

The day was spent fighting traction, then as the day got warm, fighting the air because my front-mount has no air-flow yet (long story from the week). I was running a "hot air" car and blowing oil too. I just got off the phone and found out my other funny noise is compressor surge.

It doesn't matter, I had a great time and can't wait until the spring event :)

I thought the 60' on my pass was a 1.61 or something.

not bitter.....those are good times. but lets be serious. your car has been gone for what 3 months. to get bolt ons!?! I did all my bolt on in a day all together. you have a built tranny for bolt ons? serisously..... show me a bolt on only ls1 that runs close to those times. I think your lieing..........don't know why you would but hey to each their own. if your not.....thats awsome. you have a very fast car.

I have a built tranny and rear.. and then bolt ons.. Your more than welcome to check it out.. I don't have interior either.. It may be hard to believe but I don't know what else to tell you..

who won between you and lani?

i won once and so did she but she also stuck me in the radial tire lane but i will go ahead and make it a point that she never E.T like i did and i wanna go ahead and call her out on the street for how ever much if she would like! ;) lol

(Steve)-did you see my car pulling the left front tire :)

i won once and so did she but she also stuck me in the radial tire lane but i will go ahead and make it a point that she never E.T like i did and i wanna go ahead and call her out on the street for how ever much if she would like! ;) lol

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/Picture193.jpg

Linn and I were like :confused: Did he just pull the left tire :cool:

Do you have subframe connectors?

I was working on the car inbetween runs. I thought it had a cam and heads at first too. Then when he popped the hood I saw the stock heads and stuff. He's telling the truth.

What was your best ET of the day?

Also i just want to thank everyone for letting me drive their cars.