guys on bikes on 670 at 9pm ish

SRTurbo04

Hey so at like 9ish I'm cruisin on 670 an 2 bikes fly by me...eathier an r1 or r6 and some kawasaki sport bike....well I had the shittyist day ever so I decided to try to race....if anyone one on here raced a silver srt4 thanks for makin my day an errr yamaha boy sry if I cut u off it didn't look like u were comin up as quick as u were

I didn't do as bad as I thought...ha ok sorry had to vent

When my grandfather in Chicago was in his last days, a lot of the hospital workers told us they heard moans coming from his room late at night. The nurses yelled through the door if he was all right, and he would yell back at them to go away and leave him alone. Then the nurses would go to check, but the door was always locked. This really worried them because he wasn't nearly strong enough to get out of bed, walk to the door, lock it, and go back. He hadn't been able to walk for nearly two years, so they wondered what the fuck was going on.

By the time the nurses would get the right key to the door, the moaning was always over with and my grandpa would be passed out asleep.

This happened 2 or 3 times before they actually figured out what was going on. It was about 9pm one night, and sure enough the moans were coming from my grandfather's room. Instead of asking him if he was ok, the head nurse quickly unlocked and opened the door as quietly as possible. When they entered the room, they screamed. My grandfather was laying in his bed as usual, but on his lap was a nude 14 year old boy. My grandfather had made a deal with him before going into the home to come and sneak into the window once a week and suck his dick for candy.

When my grandfather in Chicago was in his last days, a lot of the hospital workers told us they heard moans coming from his room late at night. The nurses yelled through the door if he was all right, and he would yell back at them to go away and leave him alone. Then the nurses would go to check, but the door was always locked. This really worried them because he wasn't nearly strong enough to get out of bed, walk to the door, lock it, and go back. He hadn't been able to walk for nearly two years, so they wondered what the fuck was going on.

By the time the nurses would get the right key to the door, the moaning was always over with and my grandpa would be passed out asleep.

This happened 2 or 3 times before they actually figured out what was going on. It was about 9pm one night, and sure enough the moans were coming from my grandfather's room. Instead of asking him if he was ok, the head nurse quickly unlocked and opened the door as quietly as possible. When they entered the room, they screamed. My grandfather was laying in his bed as usual, but on his lap was a nude 14 year old boy. My grandfather had made a deal with him before going into the home to come and sneak into the window once a week and suck his dick for candy.

http://smiliesftw.com/x/4.gif

An attractive blond wearing close to nothing approached a man who was sitting alone at the end of the bar. She bluntly said, "Listen, I will do anything... anything you want for $50."

The man stumbled through his wallet and pockets and produced a twenty, a ten, 3 fives and some ones.

He handed it all to her.

"Go paint my house."

Guest Wunna Dig Race
An attractive blond wearing close to nothing approached a man who was sitting alone at the end of the bar. She bluntly said, "Listen, I will do anything... anything you want for $50."

The man stumbled through his wallet and pockets and produced a twenty, a ten, 3 fives and some ones.

He handed it all to her.

"Go paint my house."

LMAO it was good

ummm OK

a it wasent a story about winning or loositn to them so thats why it was in here and NOt the kill race section...

b sory didnt think i needed to print a novel but here we go...SO i was out for a swift Drive when i see two sets of headlights bouncing along the free way so i let them(and them i mean two motorcycles)by then get on the gas and go and then i KNOWING that i will loose as i have a small bolt on srt4 car vs some sort of bikes...so i Swiftly downshift and my car ERRUPts in power and VROOOOMM i take off cathcing them and pacing them...the lead bike( a kawasaki of some sort) gets on it and i play chase and not doing that bad ...then i hit traffic( traffic= cars) then as i get over a bike is coming up on me quick as when i was gettin over he didnt look as if he was going very fast ( so this was my post to say sorry about that if i cut u off) and then i let him pass and VRooom i downshift and go again and not that far back from both of them...

cliff notes raced two bikes in my srt4 .....that enough detail for u?

and c well then i guess i fail sry i didnt mean to not impress u guys since i was out to do that and all

Why the fuck is this in the kitchen anyways?

What happen to the CR I first came into years ago?

because im not a PRICK and if it was some one on here that i CUT off accidentally while racing them i wanted to let them know it was not intentional

man u guys must be bored

because im not a PRICK and if it was some one on here that i CUT off accidentally while racing them i wanted to let them know it was not intentional

man u guys must be bored

Listen kid-

The Kitchen used to be somewhere that you only ventured when you wanted to e-skull fuck someone, or be prepared to get tag teamed by some intellectual motherfuckers that would make you look like such a god damn idiot that your own computer chair would toss you sorry faggot ass of the floor out of disgust. It was a place to call people out in a serious fashion, or inform the world that your loose sister go tag teamed my Linn, Sam and I with video evidence of us spelling your name in nut on her chest and shortly after taking a shit on your dime a dozen piece of fuck skittle before turfing your lawn on the way out.

Now, FNG's like you seem to get away with posting weak ass stories that are not even fit for a kill section. Why? Maybe the old powers at be have grown lax as time has gone on. Maybe the legit Columbus Racers no longer give a fuck about this section, and/or this site. Maybe the mods have grown tired of babysitting all the new emo haired little dick shits that keep infiltrating these, and all the forums on the internet. Only god knows at this point.

When you were told your "story" of possibly nearly killing some biker was not kitchen material-you should have apologized, and moved on. If you pulled that shit up here, you would have gotten a helmet sent through your fucking driver's window, Period.

Does that help?

Um boohoo man u guys take crap too serious on the internet I was warned how touchy u guys r on the net on cr but wow an I didn't almos kil the guy he jus came up on me quick an he had to move over a lane with safe distance wooo sory for tryin to be nice

Listen kid-

The Kitchen used to be somewhere that you only ventured when you wanted to e-skull fuck someone, or be prepared to get tag teamed by some intellectual motherfuckers that would make you look like such a god damn idiot that your own computer chair would toss you sorry faggot ass of the floor out of disgust. It was a place to call people out in a serious fashion, or inform the world that your loose sister go tag teamed my Linn, Sam and I with video evidence of us spelling your name in nut on her chest and shortly after taking a shit on your dime a dozen piece of fuck skittle before turfing your lawn on the way out.

Now, FNG's like you seem to get away with posting weak ass stories that are not even fit for a kill section. Why? Maybe the old powers at be have grown lax as time has gone on. Maybe the legit Columbus Racers no longer give a fuck about this section, and/or this site. Maybe the mods have grown tired of babysitting all the new emo haired little dick shits that keep infiltrating these, and all the forums on the internet. Only god knows at this point.

When you were told your "story" of possibly nearly killing some biker was not kitchen material-you should have apologized, and moved on. If you pulled that shit up here, you would have gotten a helmet sent through your fucking driver's window, Period.

Does that help?

Sweet mother of pwn that was awesome.

Hey so at like 9ish I'm cruisin on 670 an 2 bikes fly by me...eathier an r1 or r6 and some kawasaki sport bike....well I had the shittyist day ever so I decided to try to race....if anyone one on here raced a silver srt4 thanks for makin my day an errr yamaha boy sry if I cut u off it didn't look like u were comin up as quick as u were

and this is why i hate racin cars or cars trying to race me.. i had a bmw ( wink wink with a touch of ford to it ) all most run me over after giving him the hit. roll racing him as i was coming around him

So you cut off a bike, and are trying to say a bolt on srt-4 was keeping up somewhat with 2 sportbikes? Were they ninja 250's? because anything 600cc and over and all i have to say is.... buses. My big ass on a 03 gixxer 600 WALKED away from a stage 2 srt4, and put 7-8 lengths on it when it sprayed a 125 shot.

So in conclusion, you fail. You have absolutly no business trying to run bikes untill you are putting down over 450whp in that skittle, and fucking zero reason to be trying to race with your head up your ass. bullshit you cant tell how fast a bike is coming up behind you. pay some fucking attention!

....well I had the shittyist day ever so I decided to try to race....

I hesitate to even quote the following for obvious reasons.

a it wasent a story about winning or loositn to them so thats why it was in here