International Motorcycle Show/Winter DTC meeting....**UPDATE/Roll Call**

Fonzie

As of right now the only karaoke i can find doesnt start till around 8 or 9 and its about 25 minutes away from the IX.(On the up side that place has 2 dollar steaks and they are damn good!!) I am still gonna look around a bit more for closer and earlier karaoke, i have a friend who is a dj and i still need to talk to him to see where he is and if he is doing karaoke that night.

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As of right now the only karaoke i can find doesnt start till around 8 or 9 and its about 25 minutes away from the IX.(On the up side that place has 2 dollar steaks and they are damn good!!)

The 8 or 9 o'clock part doesn't necessarily bother me. That'd give us plenty of time to get there, order, eat, etc, before the "entertainment" began ;)

25 minutes which direction though? I don't feel like heading any farther out of our way, then having to come back that same distance also, with an already 2 hour drive back. Sam's already givin' me the "We're not stayin' there all night" & "I'll leave your ass" speech lol.gifwhacky039.gif

Edited by Fonzie

The 8 or 9 o'clock part doesn't necessarily bother me. That'd give us plenty of time to get there, order, eat, etc, before the "entertainment" began ;)

25 minutes which direction though? I don't feel like heading any farther out of our way, then having to come back that same distance also, with an already 2 hour drive back. Sam's already givin' me the "We're not stayin' there all night" & "I'll leave your ass" speech lol.gif

25 minutes south, 71 is only 10 minutes from the bar.

Damn Fonz, I was going for shock value several posts back and not even so much as recognition, and now I'm belittled to begging for it. I feel like the hookers I voted for.

EDIT: And now it's even worse cause I'm posting in the wrong thread. I tawt I taw a puddy tat. Check your chili thread.

Edited by jeremygsxr

25 minutes south, 71 is only 10 minutes from the bar.

Cool. So would we get on the turnpike/80 from 71, or is there a closer onramp than that?

BTW.....Thanx for doin' the legwork on this Vulc!! ;)

Damn Fonz, I was going for shock value several posts back and not even so much as recognition, and now I'm belittled to begging for it. I feel like the hookers I voted for.

EDIT: And now it's even worse cause I'm posting in the wrong thread. I tawt I taw a puddy tat. Check your chili thread.

loser.gif I'll go check it out now Jeremy rotfl.gif

No offense...I do have a wife...and a five year old.....I would touch that.....be our guest....and this message goes out to other people as well.....don't waste your money on hotels.....

thanks! I appreciate that alot. I will keep in touch and figure out what I'm doing then! :)

We've got a spare room, but my g/f would have a hard time if I told her that a "young lady I met on the internet is going to crash here for the night" - a conversation I wouldn't come out ahead on. I could use the term "motorcycle buddy" but I have a feeling that'd have some false implications... :lol:.

Just ask Fonz about all the grief I took about meeting up with them for a ride - my g/f was paranoid that the guys were going to steal my bike, slice me up, and throw me in a river outside of Pittsburgh.

Just ask Fonz about all the grief I took about meeting up with them for a ride - my g/f was paranoid that the guys were going to steal my bike, slice me up, and throw me in a river outside of Pittsburgh.

"We would've have gotten away with it, too, if it wasn't for you meddling kids. " :lol:

Confirmed:

Sam

Sam

Kyle

Kawi +

Cdub

Cleave

Magley +

Greg (Little Carbs)

Carrie & Ben

Kosmo

Birch

Vulcan Rider

Inya

R1Crusher +

Jagr + *Prospect*

Spz9

Nick-Working

Danielle

Me

Maybe's:

Ault

Bret

Chris (Moose)

G35tonv

JermAttak

JeremyGSXR

Justin

Phop

Dustin

Soooooo........Who's plannin' on prospecting for DTC membership besides Jagr??? 04.gif

Edited by Fonzie

I'm in .... as long as I can car pool with somebody, and what's the DTC membership?
If you go to MI, let me know a little ahead of time as I may join the group. Is there an initiation? Do I get to kill someone/something? I like things that go BOOM! Hope it's not me that has to go up in flames.:D

BTW.....The DTC initiation ceremony is a tightly kept secret, that may or may not involve pagan rituals & roman orgies with farm animals. Only the membership are allowed to know for sure. You will be allowed to know when it is your time. If perhaps you feel a cold, wet nose & pair of antlers rubbing your bum....It may be your time. You are instructed to bend over & grab your ankles :fruit:

Until then.....I could tell you, but then we'd have to kill you :lol:

And Reply #40

Just rec'd the following in reply to a PM I sent someone regarding their application for membership to the DTC

Quote:Cant believe your gonna put me through the wringer like the otlawz do:grin:
And my reply to said prospect........
Quote:Muuuawwwawwwawww.......You have no idea the brilliance I came up with today for prospects!! :tongue:
It's ironic I rec'd this, because I'd been thinking of this very topic earlier this evening. I'd say humor is probably the key criteria for a member of the DTC. After all.....How do you think I came up with the inspiration for our name? :wink: We may bumble our way to where we're goin'.....but we definitely have some laughs along the way!

On that note......I was thinking how easy it would be for prospects to attain member status by cumin' out to hang with us for the day. Perhaps too easy for those who already joined the hard way.....With monkey butt & frozen extremities?!? 20.gif We don't want to belittle what current members suffered to get in 33.gif

Soooo......In a flash of devious hilarity tonight, I had a hazing idea that made me laugh out loud with the possibilities of it. Ohhhh the comical photo ops this idea would innocently provide roflmao.gif

Muuuawwwawwwawww icon_twisted.gif

This should pretty well explain it......'Specially the blue part ;)

im going for sure. so you can add me to the list.

List updated below

what day are we going?? fri, sat, sun???
Anyone else care to take this one this time??? ;) **I just added the timeframe to the list below. I keep trying to move it forward every page or 2, & decided to add those details to it as well to make it easier for everyone to find**
We're aiming for around 3 or 4:00. Depending on when my kids' basketball games are over that morning, it's about a 2 hour drive for us not including traffic & weather, both of which have been issues in past trips there.

We usually stroll around the show for 3 hours or so, then start lookin' for someplace to eat & BS. Show's open 'til 9:00 on Saturday, so there's plenty of time

We roll pretty laid back......No hard itineraries/stress.....Just general timeframes to help coordinate everyone

Confirmed:

Sam

Sam

Kyle

Kawi +

Cleave

Magley +

Greg (Little Carbs)

Cdub

Carrie & Ben

Kosmo

Birch

Vulcan Rider

Inya

R1Crusher +

Jagr + *Prospect*

Spz9

Nick-Working

Danielle

Chris (Moose)

Me

Maybe's:

Ault

Bret

G35tonv

JermAttak

JeremyGSXR

Justin

Phop

Dustin

Soooooo........Who's plannin' on prospecting for DTC membership besides Jagr??? 04.gif

Edited by Fonzie