Body, Paint and Detailing

Clifford Automotive

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next you'll be looking for a corvair.:) I am still waiting on my quote.

What can I say, you are my mentor and my hero all i one!! Mines not quite like yours though. At least I'm not going with my flat black like I wanted too, thenwe would be identical! Im going to go to gloss. Did you ask him about painting your bike or your corvair??

dude, 1k for everything??? thats like amazing macco price, for pro paintjob. you will be hearing from me in the future definately! :D

damn, just realized how long its been since ive posted on here. civic + sport tires + snow= fun :D

You've only been a member for 4 months, I'm not sure that even consists of a long time.

But hey, I've seen 360's work and it's definitely professional grade. I'm hoping to have my truck painted by him sooner than later.

Yes sir. Anthony's car will be sitting right next to mine.

Thanks for the kinds words Will.

I have been painting cars for 10 years. I love doing it. Alex Im pretty sure Maaco jobs start at 200? I may be wrong but Ive never been there. Only seen there paint jobs. If you want your wheels lights and exhaust painted thats the place to go.

My paint jobs start at $1000, its all depends on the size of your car, whats color you want to paint the car, if there is existing body damage, jambs, no jambs.

• 1 month later...
How about a 90 Plymouth laser. Hood/roof/trunk all faded, car is black, clearcoat's gone on that top of the car. How much for a repaint/clear, maybe even just blending into the lowers? I'm not sure how that works, but the car's clean, no body damage/rust, so I think it'd be pretty straightforward.

How about a 90 Plymouth laser. Hood/roof/trunk all faded, car is black, clearcoat's gone on that top of the car. How much for a repaint/clear, maybe even just blending into the lowers? I'm not sure how that works, but the car's clean, no body damage/rust, so I think it'd be pretty straightforward.

pm'd