Dammit, why does this always happen?

Draco-REX

I hate when I find a little slice of edible heaven and they take it away from me.

First it was the cranberry and grapefruit SOBE drink. I had just discovered its greatness when they discontinued it. :mad:

Then it was the original Mt. Dew Midnight. They canceled it, then brought it back all messed up. Gee, it was good enough to bring back, but then it flopped... wonder why? :mad:

Then there were the BBQ Ritz Chips. They were damned good, and then they were damned GONE. :mad:

I found a great non-alchy mix of Schwepps Ginger Ale and Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry and Pacific Rasberry. Then the stores stop selling the juice! :mad: Luckilly when I moved out here, the stores around here still sell it! :D

And Today! I roll into Quiznos to get my usual; a Smokehouse Beef Brisket sub, large, with extra cheese. When I order it, the guy tells me Quiznos stopped carrying that sandwich! At first I thought I ordered it wrong, but no, another slice of edible heaven gone.. :mad: The prime rib cheesesteak is not a worthy substitute!

I guess it's a good thing I haven't found any spectacular BBQ around here yet, or it'd probably go belly-up!

I hate when I find a little slice of edible heaven and they take it away from me.

First it was the cranberry and grapefruit SOBE drink. I had just discovered its greatness when they discontinued it. :mad:

Then it was the original Mt. Dew Midnight. They canceled it, then brought it back all messed up. Gee, it was good enough to bring back, but then it flopped... wonder why? :mad:

Then there were the BBQ Ritz Chips. They were damned good, and then they were damned GONE. :mad:

I found a great non-alchy mix of Schwepps Ginger Ale and Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry and Pacific Rasberry. Then the stores stop selling the juice! :mad: Luckilly when I moved out here, the stores around here still sell it! :D

And Today! I roll into Quiznos to get my usual; a Smokehouse Beef Brisket sub, large, with extra cheese. When I order it, the guy tells me Quiznos stopped carrying that sandwich! At first I thought I ordered it wrong, but no, another slice of edible heaven gone.. :mad: The prime rib cheesesteak is not a worthy substitute!

I guess it's a good thing I haven't found any spectacular BBQ around here yet, or it'd probably go belly-up!

WHY GOD WHY THE BRISKET RULED!

Max and Erma's by my house stopped selling Much Nacho's Grande.... I could have killed someone, but I found out that Max and Erma's in the airport still has it, so now I leave really early for my flights.

i used to be head cook there and if you ask them they will always make it for ya we kinda had to even if it was discontinued...the customer is always right hahahaha