Anybody else see a racial war coming soon?

Casper

I actually had to ask one of my reps to take down a picture of his girlfriend for the exact same reason.

We are in a politically correct world now...

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b116/inxy909/Politics/falseadvertisementbig.jpg

Because of sexual harassment, not because it offended you. Right? Stupid laws.

By the way, I'm saving that picture. Definitely using that one.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My point to him for comparing 24" spinning rims and nooses.....NOT the same!

Unless you where like me, and one of a few white kids that grew up predominantly black schools and then the thoughts and fears of the gangsters would be real. The bottom line is every one can be offended by something. I think "we" need to grow up and quit the whole " I am a victim" thing.

BTW it only represents death and hanging of black people because some one taught you to think that, you didn't come up with that on your own. No one does, we have to be taught everything to walk, talk, eat, ect... It starts with you to start teaching differently to your children, choose not to teach that representation.

BTW it only represents death and hanging of black people because some one taught you to think that, you didn't come up with that on your own. No one does, we have to be taught everything to walk, talk, eat, ect... It starts with you to start teaching differently to your children, choose not to teach that representation.

Exactly. I'm a white American (notice I don't say German-American). I don't hate the British or fear tea, tar and featherings, nooses, muskets, etc. Nobody told me I should.

To me it represents the old electric chair. Of the movies I watched 90% of them were used to hang white guys. From my dads wild west movies to my moms knights and wizard flics...

And we had to take the picture down because it offended 1 person and the guy didnt feel like starting a big fuss with human resources. He probably could have got permisiion to put it back up, but it wasnt worth the hassle.

I'll agree with that....

Actually, I have a funny story about parents teaching their children bullshit. When I was a baby, I cried a lot. I had colic. Before my parents figured out what was wrong, my dad would get really pissed. He'd threaten to feed me to the Asian family down the street if I didn't stop crying (he was joking, obviously). However, when I started kindergarten I had an Asian kid in class with me. I was terrified of him and nobody knew why. Long story short, that was why. Funny shit. No reason to be afraid, other than my dad joking about that shit when I was a baby.

Actually, I have a funny story about parents teaching their children bullshit. When I was a baby, I cried a lot. I had colic. Before my parents figured out what was wrong, my dad would get really pissed. He'd threaten to feed me to the Asian family down the street if I didn't stop crying (he was joking, obviously). However, when I started kindergarten I had an Asian kid in class with me. I was terrified of him and nobody knew why. Long story short, that was why. Funny shit. No reason to be afraid, other than my dad joking about that shit when I was a baby.

No wonder you turned out the way you did. :cool: Did he drop you on your head too?

No wonder you turned out the way you did. :cool: Did he drop you on your head too?

I'm going to walk across the street and slap you.

Hopefully, I'll get hit by a COTA bus coming back to my side of the street and be able to sue for lots of money and get some time off work.

HA! Funny shit....I don't even want to discuss what kids are getting away with now. A lot more shit than kids did when I came up. To this day, I have a parental fear of my parents. These new kids teach the parents.

On the subject of pictures at the workplace. I can name 3 woman at my office who have pic's of half naked men in their cubes right now, and its not like their hidden either. They are displayed prominantly on their cube walls for all to see. The first thought that came to my mine was putting a pic on my desk of some hot B. But Alas if I do Im sure i'll be told to take it down. Why is it that its ok for women to have said pictures at their desk to drool over and its ok but if a guy does the same thing its disgusting and offensive? BS

Unless you where like me, and one of a few white kids that grew up predominantly black schools and then the thoughts and fears of the gangsters would be real. The bottom line is every one can be offended by something. I think "we" need to grow up and quit the whole " I am a victim" thing.

Best sentence on this thread...The bottom line is every one can be offended by something. Actually best quote imo.

And in all reality the whole I am a victim scam will never go away. That is here to stay! Sad but true.

Amen, I said this in another thread.

This is the problem. We let one law be made that's seems a little ridiculous to some people. It's like a snowball rolling down hill. People keep adding to it and it just gets bigger and more ridiculous. Where is the line drawn?

The answer is so fuckin simple. If it's not hurting you or yours, MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS! You don't have to accept or agree with people, just leave them the hell alone.

:thumbup: fuck em all! goddamn whiney asses

Apparently, some things never change.

:D

Huh, guess you're right....

http://wiki.urbandead.com/images/0/01/Queer-jew-400px.gif

http://z.about.com/d/animatedtv/1/7/k/G/sp804_The_Passion_of_the_Jew_2.jpg

http://religiousfreaks.com/UserFiles/Image/super.jew.jpg

http://www.jewishflicks.com/images/jew%20boy%20levi.jpg